Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by yasir

Page: 6 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: yasir
Question 24

A technician is inspecting a projector that is displaying fuzzy images. Which of the following actions would provide the BEST solution?

Options:

A.

Adjusting the lens

B.

Changing the filter

C.

Replacing the video cable

D.

Reseating the lamp

Discussion
Question 25

A technician is installing new power supplies for the application engineering team's workstations. The management team has not yet made a decision about installing dual graphics cards, but they want to proceed with the project anyway. Which of the following power supplies would provide the BEST solution?

Options:

A.

1000W 24-pin modular power supply

B.

220VAC 9000J surge protector

C.

500W redundant power supply

D.

2000VA uninterruptible power supply

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following cables replaced the Apple 30-pin connector and is also reversible?

Options:

A.

USB-C

B.

Lightning

C.

miniUSB

D.

DisplayPort

Discussion
Question 27

A technician is setting up a laptop with an encrypted hard drive. The laptop will securely store a PIN that the user will input at log-on. Which of the following must be installed to set up this configuration?

Options:

A.

TPM

B.

HSM

C.

UEFI

D.

ARM

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 6 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine