Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by tessa

Page: 49 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: tessa
Question 196

An administrator is configuring a corporate-owned smartphone for a new manager. The company requires the ability to wipe the phone's data remotely in the event of loss or theft and the capability to approve applications installed on the phone. Which of the following tools would BEST meet this need?

Options:

A.

Tethering to a corporate-owned laptop

B.

WPA2-Enterpise wireless

C.

Corporate enterprise email

D.

Mobile device management

Discussion
Question 197

An office manager reports that a printer is experiencing performance issues. Printouts are smudging when they are handled, and. recently, whenever the manager tries to print oversized documents, the paper jams before anything is printed on it.

Questions 197

Options:

Discussion
Question 198

A technician needs to fix a Cat 5 cable issue. The cable, which is connected to a network jack, fails when it is moved around. Which of the following items must the technician use to fix the issue? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Scissors

B.

Network tap

C.

Magnetized screwdriver

D.

Tone generator

E.

RJ45 connector

F.

Crimper

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 199

Upon booting a workstation, a technician hears a distinct clicking sound after power is applied to the motherboard. Which of the following would MOST likely be the cause?

Options:

A.

RAID

B.

SSD

C.

S.M.A.R.T

D.

HDD

Discussion
Page: 49 / 50
Title