Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by tessa

Page: 49 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: tessa
Question 196

A technician is receiving reports that the entire office sporadically loses network connectivity throughout the day. The technician determines the root cause to be EMI. Which of the following cable mediums would be the MOST cost effective without sacrificing system performance?

Options:

A.

Coaxial

B.

Shielded Cat 6

C.

Plenum Cat 5e

D.

Multimode fiber

Discussion
Question 197

While implementing a non-carrier-grade wireless backhaul, a technician notices the current channel selection is externally polluted with various RF signals. Upon performing a spectral analysis, the technician discovers a channel containing almost no RF pollution. Unfortunately, the technician is unable to select that channel. Which of the following is the MOST likely reason for this issue?

Options:

A.

The channel is reserved for licensed band use.

B.

The channel selection is defective, contact the manufacturer.

C.

The channel must be unblocked by the vendor.

D.

The device requires a firmware update to unlock the channel.

Discussion
Question 198

A small office has a wireless network with several access points for roaming laptop use. Users occasionally report that the wireless connection drops or becomes very slow. Users have confirmed that this issue only happens when connected to the office wireless network. Which of the following would MOST likely be the cause?

Options:

A.

Hidden SSID

B.

Device interference

C.

Ethernet port flapping

D.

High ISP latency

Discussion
Question 199

A laptop's external webcam software is running, but it shows no image or video. Which of the following should a technician perform FIRST?

Options:

A.

Research new webcam firmware.

B.

Restart the computer and run system diagnostics.

C.

Reseat the webcam.

D.

Reinstall the webcam software and drivers.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 49 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine