Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by eyad

Page: 43 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: eyad
Question 172

Which of the following utilizes TCP ports 20/21 and transfers data in cleartext?

Options:

A.

SNMP

B.

SSH

C.

FTP

D.

Telnet

Discussion
Question 173

A technician unboxed a new computer, plugged it in to a UPS. and connected the requested peripherals. The computer lights and fans turn on, but the technician hears three loud, consecutive beeps during boot. Which of the following actions will remediate the issue?

Options:

A.

Replacing the power supply

B.

Replacing the UPS

C.

Changing the CMOS battery

D.

Reseating the RAM

Discussion
Question 174

A company wants to use client-side visualization for application testing. Which of the following configurations would BEST support this goal?

A)

Questions 174

B)

Questions 174

C)

Questions 174

D)

Questions 174

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 175

A user on a SOHO network is unable to watch online videos, even at 240 pixels. The technician runs ipconfig from the user's computer and records the following:

Questions 175

The technician then connects a test laptop to the router via the user's Cat 5 cable and records the following information:

Questions 175

Which of the following is MOST likely causing the user's issue?

Options:

A.

Incorrect IP address

B.

Faulty NIC

C.

Misconfigured default gateway

D.

Bad network cable

Discussion
Page: 43 / 51
Title