Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by ralphie

Page: 34 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: ralphie
Question 136

A technician has noticed that a monitored server is receiving a disk failure notice during startup. When the technician clicks to continue, the machine still seems to startup into Windows but at a much slower speed. The technician looks at the BIOS information and sees the machine utilizes a RAID 5 configuration. Which of the following does the technician MOST likely need to perform?

Options:

A.

Reinstall the HDD drivers.

B.

Rebuild The RAID.

C.

Replace the failed drivers.

D.

Restart the system.

Discussion
Question 137

Which of the following is an advantage that OLED displays have over LCD displays?

Options:

A.

The color does not degrade over time.

B.

The power consumption is lower.

C.

The power contrast results in finer grayscale levels.

D.

A backlight is utilized.

Discussion
Question 138

Which of the following is the most likely use case for client-side virtualization for a software developer?

Options:

A.

Increasing the application performance

B.

Enhancing the security of physical machines

C.

Reducing the operational costs

D.

Testing on different operating systems

Discussion
Question 139

A user is connecting to a network via a Bluetooth hot-spot. Which of the following best describes this type of network?

Options:

A.

SAN

B.

WAN

C.

LAN

D.

PAN

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 34 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine