Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by ralphie

Page: 34 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: ralphie
Question 136

A technician is upgrading a computer OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10. During the OS installation, the system is not able to find the hard drive. Which of the following can the technician do to MOST likely fix the issue?

Options:

A.

Change the partition to MBR

B.

Load the HDD drivers using a flash drive.

C.

Upgrade the RAM modules.

D.

Replace the hard drive.

Discussion
Question 137

A customer called the help desk to request information about how to increase the volume on a laptop using only a keyboard. Which of the following keys would MOST likely allow this to be done?

Options:

A.

Alt

B.

Fn

C.

Tab

D.

Ctrl

Discussion
Question 138

A technician is working with a user to set up scanning. The user requires the scans to be viewable on the network for the entire department. Which of the following settings on the MFP should the technician edit to BEST address the user's request?

Options:

A.

Scan to email

B.

Server message block

C.

Secured prints

D.

Web services

E.

Printer share

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 139

The motherboard on a user's company laptop was recently replaced Now the user is unable to log in using the fingerprint reader The fingerprint reader is working but it does not recognize the user's fingerprint Which of the following should a technician perform FIRST to fix the issue?

Options:

A.

Restore the system to a previous recovery point

B.

Reinstall the fingerprint software

C.

Access the BIOS and clear the TPM

D.

Update the drivers and the fingerprint software

E.

Flash the newest BIOS firmware that is available

Discussion