Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by kaylan

Page: 26 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: kaylan
Question 104

A user wants to overclock a GPU but is concerned about potential overheating. Which of the following would best address the user's concern?

Options:

A.

Thicker thermal pads

B.

Liquid cooling

C.

Larger heat sink

D.

Fan upgrade

Discussion
Question 105

Which of the following DNS records is used to point to a mail server?

Options:

A.

TXT

B.

AAA

C.

A

D.

MX

Discussion
Question 106

A company needs to secure remote user data with minimal interaction. Which of the following should the company do?

Options:

A.

Configure self-encryptinghardware.

B.

Update firewall rule sets.

C.

Enable BIOS passwords.

D.

Remove physical ROM drives.

Discussion
Question 107

A user plugs in a laptop to the corporate network and the laptop is automatically assigned an IP address. Which of the following server types was used to assign the IP address?

Options:

A.

DNS

B.

AAA

C.

DHCP

D.

Web

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 26 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine