Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by kaylan

Page: 26 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: kaylan
Question 104

A user wants to overclock a GPU but is concerned about potential overheating. Which of the following would best address the user's concern?

Options:

A.

Thicker thermal pads

B.

Liquid cooling

C.

Larger heat sink

D.

Fan upgrade

Discussion
Question 105

Which of the following DNS records is used to point to a mail server?

Options:

A.

TXT

B.

AAA

C.

A

D.

MX

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 106

A company needs to secure remote user data with minimal interaction. Which of the following should the company do?

Options:

A.

Configure self-encryptinghardware.

B.

Update firewall rule sets.

C.

Enable BIOS passwords.

D.

Remove physical ROM drives.

Discussion
Question 107

A user plugs in a laptop to the corporate network and the laptop is automatically assigned an IP address. Which of the following server types was used to assign the IP address?

Options:

A.

DNS

B.

AAA

C.

DHCP

D.

Web

Discussion
Page: 26 / 51
Title