Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by kaylan

Page: 26 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: kaylan
Question 104

A user reports a tablet restarts on its own every five to ten minutes. In addition, the tablet has intermittent issues with charging. The technician gives the user a new power adapter and charging cable, and the technician also tries resetting the OS. but the issue persists. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

Water damage

B.

Incorrect OS version

C.

Faulty battery

D.

Damaged charging port

Discussion
Question 105

An organization keeps receiving spam that appears to come from its own domain No accounts have been compromised. Which of the following will BEST mitigate this issue?

Options:

A.

DNS

B.

S/MIME

C.

SPF

D.

SSID

Discussion
Question 106

Which of the following wireless technologies is used by mobile devices to process payments at kiosks?

Options:

A.

Wi-Fi 6

B.

Bluetooth

C.

NFC

D.

RFID

Discussion
Question 107

A technician is troubleshooting an issue involving lines appearing down copied pages, but printed pages sent directly to the copier render as intended. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

Empty imager drum

B.

Overheated system fuser

C.

Scratched scanner glass

D.

Third-party toner

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 26 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine