Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by mikail

Page: 50 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: mikail
Question 200

A user requested upgrades to a company-issued laptop to increase its performance while working with a large database stored on drive C. Which of the following tasks should a systems administrator complete to BEST meet this goal? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Configure RAID 1.

B.

Install a hybrid drive.

C.

Upgrade to 1GB NIC.

D.

Increase the RAM.

E.

Migrate to a SSD.

F.

Upgrade the power supply.

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 201

Which of the following network devices is used to separate broadcast domains?

Options:

A.

Switch

B.

Wireless access point

C.

Router

D.

Hub

Discussion
Question 202

A technician is upgrading a faulty motherboard that was ordered by an end user for an old, high-end desktop computer. However, the technician is unable to install the CPU into the socket. Upon closer inspection, the technician notices the pins on the CPU do not line up with the socket. Which of the following would be the best course of action for the technician to take NEXT?

Options:

A.

Try to set as many pins as possible.

B.

Install an adaptor to create a universal socket.

C.

Verify the socket type and manufacturer.

D.

Find a compatible motherboard for the CPU.

Discussion
Question 203

A technician is setting up a new desktop computer and will be installing the hard drive directly on the motherboard without using cables to connect it. Which of the following will the technician be installing?

Options:

A.

Thunderbolt

B.

eSATA

C.

M.2

D.

SCSI

Discussion
Page: 50 / 50
Title