Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by mikail

Page: 50 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: mikail
Question 200

A technician needs to improve a workstation's overall response time for frequently used applications and data without removing the current hard drive. Which of the following storage devices should the technician install to BEST accomplish the objective?

Options:

A.

M.2

B.

SAS

C.

HDD

D.

SCSI

Discussion
Question 201

Which of the following describes metered utilization of cloud resources?

Options:

A.

Resources provisioned instantly

B.

Payments made only for resources that are used

C.

Resources pooled to increase computing power

D.

Implementation of rapid elasticity

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 202

A user failed to gain access to a building's entrance after security measures at the entrance were upgraded last week. The company implemented the 13.56MHz frequency short band, and users can now utilize their mobile devices to authenticate. Which of the following has to be enabled for the mobile device to authenticate?

Options:

A.

Bluetooth

B.

Biometrics

C.

NFC

D.

PIN

Discussion
Question 203

Which of the following technologies can allow multiple networks to traverse a switch?

Options:

A.

VLAN

B.

VRRP

C.

VPN

D.

DHCP

Discussion
Page: 50 / 51
Title