Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by keegan

Page: 44 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: keegan
Question 176

A company has a dot matrix printer that uses carbon paper. The company reports that the first page is printing too light, although the following pages are still legible. Which of the following MOST likely needs to be fixed?

Options:

A.

The print drum is worn and loose causing the printing to be light in places

B.

The ribbon is low on ink or missing and must be replaced to get proper output

C.

The heating element has failed, and a new one needs to be installed for proper transfer

D.

The wrong type of filement is loaded, preventing it from sticking correctly

E.

The fuser assembly is not calibrated properly, causing it to impact the paper too hard

Discussion
Question 177

A developer is requesting permission to utilize client-side visualization. The developer would like to write code in a setting isolated from other infrastructure to avoid negative impacts of experimental code. Which of the following provides the BEST solution for the developer?

Options:

A.

Cross-platform functionality

B.

Software compatibility

C.

Test case development

D.

Sandbox environment

Discussion
Question 178

A user submits a help desk ticket regarding a smartphone that will no longer accept its charging cable. The assigned technician notices the phone does not have a protective case, and the user constantly transport the phone in a pocket. The technician attempts to use a secondary charger, but the cable falls out of the phone. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The phone requires a firmware update to address charging issues.

B.

The charge port contains foreign objects, such as lint.

C.

The phone’s battery has swelled, preventing the utilization of the charge port.

D.

The phone has experienced water damage, thus the battery is not charring.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 179

A technician needs to add storage to a workstation. The workstation does not have room to add any internal storage, so the technician plans to add an external storage device. Which of the following connection types should the technician MOST likely use?

Options:

A.

SCSI

B.

eSATA

C.

PCIe

D.

NVMe

Discussion
Page: 44 / 51
Title