Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by keegan

Page: 44 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: keegan
Question 176

Which of the following is a valid use for PaaS?

Options:

A.

Off-site backups

B.

An application development environment

C.

A virtual server installation and configuration model

D.

A web application for asset management

Discussion
Question 177

Which of the following describes the operational difference between hubs and switches when transmitting data to a specific computer inside the network?

Options:

A.

Switches only send data to the specific computer, while hubs send data to all computers inside the network.

B.

Switches compress data while hubs send uncompressed data

C.

Switches receive data and route it to all computers inside the network while hubs receive data and do not route

D.

Switches scramble data, while hubs send data in the original form.

Discussion
Question 178

Which of the following describes the main difference between T568A and T568B cabling standards?

Options:

A.

The T568B data transfer rate is higher than T568A.

B.

The green and the orange cables are interchanged.

C.

T568A is used in blue cables, and T568B is used in green cables.

D.

The standards use different cable connectors.

Discussion
Question 179

A technician is receiving reports that the entire office sporadically loses network connectivity throughout the day. The technician determines the root cause to be EMI. Which of the cable mediums would be the MOST cost effective without sacrificing system performance?

Options:

A.

Coaxial

B.

Shielded Cat 6

C.

Plenum Cat 5e

D.

Multimode fiber

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 44 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine