Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by marlowe

Page: 7 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: marlowe
Question 28

The help desk received a ticket regarding Issues with a laser printer. The printer has had repairs previously for scanning Issues. Currently, the printed text is not adhering properly to the paper. Which of the following should be replaced lo resolve this Issue?

Options:

A.

Fuser

B.

Waste container

C.

Roller

D.

Toner

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 29

A technician is investigating the output shown on a monitor. The output is clear, but it has a pink hue. The technician has replaced the video card and updated the graphics drivers. Which of the following would be the MOST likely cause?

Options:

A.

Physical cabling issues

B.

Burned-out bulb

C.

Display burn-in

D.

Incorrect data source

Discussion
Question 30

A technician was called in to look at a user's PC. The user reported the PC was very sluggish. The HDD light on the PC was constantly on without blinking. The PC itself was slow receiving input and took a very long time to load the OS. The technician also noticed updates had failed. Which of the following is MOST likely the cause of these issues?

Options:

A.

The hard disk drivers have been corrupted

B.

The HDD cables need reseating.

C.

A RAID disk failed.

D.

The HDD has no free space.

Discussion
Question 31

A company wants to give third-party developers access to the corporate network through desktop environments that the company can control. Which of the following can BEST achieve these requirements?

Options:

A.

Sandbox

B.

VDI

C.

Private cloud

D.

Saas

Discussion
Page: 7 / 50
Title