Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by sabrina

Page: 40 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: sabrina
Question 160

A technician is troubleshooting a laptop that has a blank LCD panel. The technician shines a flashlight into the LCD and sees a faint image. Which of the following BEST describes the issue?

Options:

A.

Defective inverter

B.

Incomplete video driver

C.

Incorrect input source

D.

Burned-out bulb

Discussion
Question 161

A technician who works in a high-security environment needs to set up a laptop with triple monitors for a new security employee. All USB ports are disabled due to security policies. Which of the following should the technician do to BEST meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

Install a splitter cable

B.

Install a discrete graphics card.

C.

use an HDMI switch.

D.

Implement a docking station.

Discussion
Question 162

Which of the following connectors can be plugged into a Thunderbolt 3 port on a laptop?

Options:

A.

miniUSB

B.

microUS3

C.

USB-A

D.

USB-C

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 163

A software developer used client-side virtualization on a server to configure a web application. Although the application is working locally on the software developer's PC, other users on the LAN are not able to access the

application. Which of the following would allow other users to access the application?

Options:

A.

Bridge networking

B.

Application virtualization

C.

Virtual desktop

D.

Site-to-site VPN

Discussion
Page: 40 / 51
Title