Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by sabrina

Page: 40 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: sabrina
Question 160

A technician is troubleshooting a laptop that has a blank LCD panel. The technician shines a flashlight into the LCD and sees a faint image. Which of the following BEST describes the issue?

Options:

A.

Defective inverter

B.

Incomplete video driver

C.

Incorrect input source

D.

Burned-out bulb

Discussion
Question 161

A technician who works in a high-security environment needs to set up a laptop with triple monitors for a new security employee. All USB ports are disabled due to security policies. Which of the following should the technician do to BEST meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

Install a splitter cable

B.

Install a discrete graphics card.

C.

use an HDMI switch.

D.

Implement a docking station.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 162

Which of the following connectors can be plugged into a Thunderbolt 3 port on a laptop?

Options:

A.

miniUSB

B.

microUS3

C.

USB-A

D.

USB-C

Discussion
Question 163

A software developer used client-side virtualization on a server to configure a web application. Although the application is working locally on the software developer's PC, other users on the LAN are not able to access the

application. Which of the following would allow other users to access the application?

Options:

A.

Bridge networking

B.

Application virtualization

C.

Virtual desktop

D.

Site-to-site VPN

Discussion
Page: 40 / 51
Title