Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by maja

Page: 46 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: maja
Question 184

An online retailer would like to add capacity to support increased sales. Additional servers have been installed. Which of the following should be used to ensure each new server is being properly utilized?

Options:

A.

Virtualization

B.

Clustering

C.

Load balancer

D.

Round-robin DNS

Discussion
Question 185

A user acquired a new workstation and is attempting to open multiple targe Excel files simultaneously. The user is not experiencing the expected performance when executing such large requests. Which of the following should a technician do FIRST?

Options:

A.

Increase the swap partition.

B.

Upgrade the CPU in the workstation.

C.

Upgrade the power supply in the workstation.

D.

Upgrade the RAM in the workstation.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 186

A technician installed a Cat 5 UTP cable approximately 275ft (84m) from a network switch in an office to a workstation located on a factory floor The technician sees both a flashing green LED and a flashing orange LED on the workstation's NIC. Which of the following should the technician do FIRST?

Options:

A.

Check for loose connections, pinched bends, and physical damage.

B.

Install a powered hub as close as possible to the halfway point in the Cat 5 UTP cable run.

C.

Replace the entire run of Cat 5 UTP cable with Cat 5 STP cable.

D.

Upgrade the entire cable run to multimode fiber.

Discussion
Question 187

A user, who is attempting to give a presentation via a projector in a conference room, reports the projector has video but no audio. Which of the following will MOST likely resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Changing the input on the projector to VGA

B.

Changing the output on the PC to DVI

C.

Modifying the projector's refresh rate

D.

Utilizing an HDMI connection

Discussion
Page: 46 / 51
Title