Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by maja

Page: 46 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: maja
Question 184

A customer is using a satellite internet connection that is experiencing slowness. A technician notices high latency while pinging, but the download test is performing perfectly with very good download speeds. Which of the following represents the NEXT action the technician should perform?

Options:

A.

Restart the modem and run an online internet connection and speed diagnostic tool.

B.

Guide the customer on how to upgrade the internet plan with the provider in order to improve latency.

C.

Explain to the customer this is not an issue; this situation is normal for this type of internet connection.

D.

Replace the modem because it is not working correctly based on the test result.

Discussion
Question 185

A user brings an older laptop to the help desk and reports issues with the keyboard. Upon inspection, the technician does not see any external damage but notices that many keystrokes da not register in a word processor. The laptop works fine when the technician tests it with an external keyboard. Which of the following actions would MOST likely resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Disable the sticky keys feature.

B.

Clean the keyboard.

C.

Reset the BIOS settings to default.

D.

Charge the laptop.

Discussion
Question 186

A user connects a smartphone to a laptop. Which of the following types of networks has the user created?

Options:

A.

PAN

B.

MAN

C.

WLAN

D.

LAN

Discussion
Question 187

Several users who share a multifunction printer in an office have reported unintended, thin, vertical lines that cover the entire height of every page printed from the printer. Which of the following steps should a technician complete in order to MOST likely resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Replace the printer paper with a new ream.

B.

Clear the print spooler on each computer.

C.

Reinstall the printer driver on each computer

D.

Perform the drum-cleaning procedure.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 46 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine