Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by dougie

Page: 12 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: dougie
Question 48

Afield technician is responding to a ticket about an animated sign with double images. One image is stationary, and the other image is live. Which of the following is the cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

Bad display cable

B.

Burned out bulbs

C.

Display burn-in

D.

Incorrect color settings

Discussion
Question 49

A laser printer is making humming and grinding noises, and the printouts have ghost images on the pages. Which of the following should be replaced?

Options:

A.

Cartridge

B.

Paper

C.

Fuser

D.

Rollers

Discussion
Question 50

A technician is upgrading memory on a laptop that is experiencing performance issues. Which of the following RAM types should most likely be specified for installation?

Options:

A.

ECCDIMMDDR5

B.

High latency DDR5

C.

Registered DIMM DDR5

D.

SODIMM DDR5

Discussion
Question 51

A user is unable to get a laptop screen to display on the conference room TV. The room has an in-room computer, which is currently being displayed on the TV screen. The user has plugged the laptop into the conference room's wireless HDMI dongle, but the TV screen is still showing the in-room computer desktop. Which of the following should the user do to most likely resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Confirm that the user's Wi-Fi settings are correct.

B.

Adjust the settings on the wireless HDMI base station.

C.

Change the input on the conference room’s TV.

D.

Replace the in-room computer's HDMI cable.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 12 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine