Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by dougie

Page: 12 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: dougie
Question 48

A user is installing a new display on a desktop computer that only has a single DVI port for video input and a single HDMI port tot video output Which of me following does the technician need to complete the setup?

Options:

A.

DigitaMo-analog converter

B.

A/v switcher

C.

DisplayPort to HDMI adapter

D.

DVI to HDMI cable

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following network devices would an administrator use to distribute traffic evenly throughout multiple nodes?

Options:

A.

Load balancer

B.

Bridge

C.

Proxy server

D.

Switch

E.

Firewall

Discussion
Question 50

A department sends in a ticket to report a printer is not working. The responding technician sees paper stuck to the fuser, which is much hotter than normal. The (user was just installed a few weeks ago. as indicated by the service history. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?

Options:

A.

Disconnect the printer power for troubleshooting.

B.

Install a printer roller kit.

C.

Replace the overheating fuser.

D.

Replace the paper with thicker paper stock.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 51

Which of the following 802.11 standards supports both 5GHz and 2.4GHz channel frequencies?

Options:

A.

802.11a

B.

802.11ac

C.

802.11b

D.

802.11g

Discussion
Page: 12 / 51
Title