Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by nate

Page: 13 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: nate
Question 52

A home user has purchased a subscription for a service that blocks malicious sites by preventing them from resolving correctly. Which of the following settings MOST likely needs to be changed on the user's router to enable this functionally?

Options:

A.

DNS server

B.

Port forwarding

C.

Perimeter network

D.

Universal PnP

E.

DHCP server

Discussion
Question 53

Which of the following would MOST likely be used to connect one or more devices lo the internet in a SOHO?

Options:

A.

Hub

B.

Ethernet gateway

C.

Wireless access point

D.

Router

Discussion
Question 54

A help desk technician thinks a desktop PC has failed due to a defective power supply. Which of the following steps should the technician take NEXT?

Options:

A.

Inquire about environmental or infrastructure changes.

B.

Conduct external or internal research based on symptoms.

C.

Establish a plan of action to resolve the problem and implement the solution.

D.

Document the findings, actions, and outcomes.

Discussion
Question 55

A technician is replacing the RAM on an entry-level server with hot-swappabte components. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?

Options:

A.

Replace the RAM while the server is at a cool temperature

B.

Replace the RAM while the server is running

C.

Power down the server completely and then replace the RAM

D.

Verify that the OS supports hot swapping the RAM

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 13 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine