Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by myra

Page: 22 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: myra
Question 88

A technician needs to increase the available RAM on a virtual workstation. Which of the following should the technician do?

Options:

A.

Increase the ECC memory timings in the BIOS.

B.

Upgrade to the latest DDR5 modules.

C.

Clear the temporary files on the workstation’s boot drive.

D.

Use a hypervisor to adjust the resource allocation.

Discussion
Question 89

A technician is on site troubleshooting a customer's laptop. The technician needs to download a software update but the company's proxy is blocking updates. Which of the following would be the MOST appropriate action for the technician to take to get the update?

Options:

A.

Connect to a hotspot

B.

Request a traffic exemption.

C.

Change the DNS address to 1.1.1.1

D.

Update the Group Policy settings

Discussion
Question 90

A user has noticed high CPU temperatures when gaming. The user would like to lower the CPU temperature, and cost is not an issue. Which of the following should the user do to BEST cool the CPU while keeping noise to a minimum?

Options:

A.

Upgrade the thermal paste.

B.

Use a copper heat sink.

C.

Upgrade the CPU fan.

D.

Install liquid cooling.

Discussion
Question 91

Which of the following components houses the MX record?

Options:

A.

DNS

O B. VLAN

B.

DHCP

C.

SMTP

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Page: 22 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine