Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by myra

Page: 22 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: myra
Question 88

A company has implemented a policy that allows employees to use personal devices to perform work duties. Which of the following policies should the technician activate to protect company information?

Options:

A.

MFD

B.

MAM

C.

MFA

D.

MDM

Discussion
Question 89

After an IT department implements SSL redirection, users report being unable to access a random number generator opened within a web browser. Which of the following should a technician do first to troubleshoot this issue?

Options:

A.

Ensure that the computer supports secure socket communication.

B.

Report the affected user accounts to the IT department.

C.

Reset the web browser cache.

D.

Check to see whether the website is HTTPS enabled.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 90

A user purchased a retail router and would like to set up a private network. Which of the following network address ranges should the user configure?

Options:

A.

170.50.0.0 to 170.50.255.255

B.

172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.255

C.

224.0.0.0 to 224.255.255.255

D.

239.0.0.0 to 239.255.255.255

Discussion
Question 91

A technician is implementing a RAID array for the financial department. The solution should allow fast access to data and maximum redundancy. Which of the following RAID configurations best meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF