Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by orin

Page: 36 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: orin
Question 144

A user is experiencing a log-on issue when attempting to use a network-authenticated application in a corporate environment. The technician successfully resolves the issue by resetting the password. The

user confirms that everything is working as expected. Which of the following steps should the technician take next?

Options:

A.

Refer to the vendor's instructions.

B.

Establish a plan of action.

C.

Document the findings.

D.

Implement preventative measures.

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 145

Which of the following is used to define a range of IP addresses available to assign using DHCP?

Options:

A.

Scope

B.

Address

C.

Lease

D.

Reservation

Discussion
Question 146

A technician is working to replace a single DDR3 RAM module on a laptop that has two occupied slots_ When the technician tries to tum on the laptop, the computer starts beeping and does not pass POST The technician double-checks the newly installed RAM and notices a motherboard message indicating low voltage. Which of the following is the most likely cause of this Issue?

Options:

A.

Faulty power adapter

B.

Incorrect BIOS settings

C.

Failing CMOS battery'

D.

Unsupported memory

Discussion
Question 147

An engineer is setting up two-factor authentication so users can access a company's human resources system. Which of the following should the engineer require users to do?

Options:

A.

Use a mobile authenticator application.

B.

Connect to the company's Wi-Fi.

C.

Connect through the VPN.

D.

Use a bastion server.

Discussion
Page: 36 / 50
Title