Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by orin

Page: 36 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: orin
Question 144

Which of the following handles touch-screen operation on a mobile device?

Options:

A.

Stylus

B.

Liquid crystal display

C.

Processor

D.

Digitizer

Discussion
Question 145

A user's laptop is running out of disk space and requires a new hard drive. The user wants to replace the existing hard drive with the fastest possible I TB HDD. A technician assesses the user's hardware and determines the connections that are available. Which of the following drive types should the technician recommend as the BEST choice?

Options:

A.

1TB NVMe SSD

B.

1TB flash drive

C.

1TB SATA SSD

D.

1TB SAS

Discussion
Question 146

Atechnician is replacing all RJ45 cables in a customer environment. Which of the following are the BEST tools to execute the task? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Optical fiber tester

B.

Scissors

C.

Cable tester

D.

Crimper

E.

Coaxial cable

F.

Screwdriver

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 147

Which of the following components houses the MX record?

Options:

A.

DNS

O B. VLAN

B.

DHCP

C.

SMTP

Discussion
Page: 36 / 51
Title
Questions