Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by killian

Page: 45 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: killian
Question 180

A user in a medical office contacts a technician regarding a printer that is used to print A4-sized labels. After the labels are printed, they mistakenly contain white space in the middle of the page. Which of the following would MOST likely be the cause?

Options:

A.

Contaminated fuser

B.

Worn rollers

C.

A misfeed

D.

Page orientation

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 181

Laura, a customer, has instructed you to configure her home office wireless access point.

She plans to use the wireless network for finances and has requested that the network be setup with the highest encryption possible.

Additionally, Laura knows that her neighbors have wireless networks and wants to ensure that her network is not being interfered with by the other networks.

She requests that the default settings be changed to the following.

Wireless Name: HomeWiFi

Shared Key: CompTIA

Router Password: Secure$1

Finally, Laura wants to ensure that only her laptop and Smartphone can connect to the network.

Laptop: IP Address 192.168.1.100

Hardware Address: 00:0A:BF:03:C4:54

Smartphone: IP Address 192.168.1.101

Hardware Address: 09:2C:D0:22:3F:11

INSTRUCTIONS

Configure Laura’s wireless network using the network adapter window.

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the situation, please click the Reset All button.

Questions 181

Questions 181

Questions 181

Questions 181

Options:

Discussion
Question 182

A technician is tasked with installing additional RAM in a desktop computer. Which of the following types of RAM is MOST likely to be used?

Options:

A.

SODIMM

B.

DDR3

C.

ECC

D.

VRAM

Discussion
Question 183

A laptop has been returned for a screen repair. The owner insists the screen is broken, but occasionally a faded image is able to be seen in very bright settings on the desktop. Which of the following steps should the repair technician take FIRST?

Options:

A.

Replace the graphics card.

B.

Replace the screen, as the customer insists.

C.

Recommend the usage of an external display instead.

D.

Ensure the backlight is functioning as expected.

Discussion
Page: 45 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99