Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by nella

Page: 9 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: nella
Question 36

A department sends in a ticket to report a printer is not working. The responding technician sees paper stuck to the fuser, which is much hotter than normal. The (user was just installed a few weeks ago. as indicated by the service history. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?

Options:

A.

Disconnect the printer power for troubleshooting.

B.

Install a printer roller kit.

C.

Replace the overheating fuser.

D.

Replace the paper with thicker paper stock.

Discussion
Question 37

A network technician has been tasked with creating a patch cable. The RJ45 connectors will not slay attached to the cable. Which of the following tools Is needed to fix this Issue?

Options:

A.

Cable tester

B.

Crimper

C.

Punchdown tool

D.

Loopback plug

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 38

A user that works is sales is reporting that the output on each page printed from a laser has duplicate images. Which of the following should be performed FIRST to eliminate the ghost images?

Options:

A.

Change the paper weight setting.

B.

Replace the printer's fuser.

C.

Upgrade the printer firmware.

D.

Clean the toner drums and rollers

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following 802.11 standards supports both 5GHz and 2.4GHz channel frequencies?

Options:

A.

802.11a

B.

802.11ac

C.

802.11b

D.

802.11g

Discussion
Page: 9 / 50
Title