Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by nella

Page: 9 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: nella
Question 36

A frequently used projector continuously shows a message to clean the air filters. The technician checks the filters, and they are clean. Which of the following preconfigured settings is causing the projector to

show the message frequently?

Options:

A.

Image calibration

B.

Hours of use

C.

Temperature

D.

Image source

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 37

Given the following output from a cable tester:

===================

= Open

=12345678=

=12 45 78=

===================

Which of the following tools should the technician use to resolve this issue? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Loopback plug

B.

Network tap

C.

Toner probe

D.

Crimper

E.

Punchdown tool

F.

Wi-Fi analyzer

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following external monitor connections provides the highest possible resolution for a PC?

Options:

A.

Thunderbolt

B.

DVI

C.

VGA

D.

HDMI

E.

DisplayPort

Discussion
Question 39

A customer's phone no longer charges fully The phone only charges to 67% and then stops_ Which of the following should be replaced to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

The phone

B.

The charger

C.

The battery

D.

The SD card

Discussion
Page: 9 / 51
Title