Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by nella

Page: 9 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: nella
Question 36

A frequently used projector continuously shows a message to clean the air filters. The technician checks the filters, and they are clean. Which of the following preconfigured settings is causing the projector to

show the message frequently?

Options:

A.

Image calibration

B.

Hours of use

C.

Temperature

D.

Image source

Discussion
Question 37

Given the following output from a cable tester:

===================

= Open

=12345678=

=12 45 78=

===================

Which of the following tools should the technician use to resolve this issue? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Loopback plug

B.

Network tap

C.

Toner probe

D.

Crimper

E.

Punchdown tool

F.

Wi-Fi analyzer

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 38

Which of the following external monitor connections provides the highest possible resolution for a PC?

Options:

A.

Thunderbolt

B.

DVI

C.

VGA

D.

HDMI

E.

DisplayPort

Discussion
Question 39

A customer's phone no longer charges fully The phone only charges to 67% and then stops_ Which of the following should be replaced to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

The phone

B.

The charger

C.

The battery

D.

The SD card

Discussion
Page: 9 / 51
Title