Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by kaylan

Page: 18 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: kaylan
Question 72

A technician is running a 279ft (85m) network cable between buildings that will share conduit with a large power cable. Which of the following is the most appropriate cable for the technician to use for this project?

Options:

A.

Fiber

B.

Coaxial

C.

Cat 5e

D.

Cat 6

Discussion
Question 73

A technician installed four hard drives in a RAID 5 configuration. After creating the array, the technician is unable to copy files to the array within Windows. Which of the following should the technician do next?

Options:

A.

Decrease the number of drives to three.

B.

Partition and format the volume.

C.

Rebuild the array.

D.

Check the hot spare status.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 74

A technician is troubleshooting poor printing quality on an inkjet printer. The pages have white lines running through the text and graphics. Which of the following is the most likely cause?

Options:

A.

Worn out rollers

B.

Clogged printhead

C.

Faulty ink cartridges

D.

Poor quality paper

Discussion
Question 75

A technician is replacing the power supply in a computer. Which of the following safety measures should the technician take to protect the computer?

Options:

A.

Wear an antistatic wrist strap.

B.

Wear protective eyewear.

C.

Wear gloves.

D.

Minimize the use of tools.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 50
Title