Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by kaylan

Page: 18 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: kaylan
Question 72

A user reports a cell phone is getting hot. Which of the following are MOST likely to be possible causes? (Select THREE).

Options:

A.

Using the device as a Wi-Fi hotspot

B.

A cracked screen

C.

A failing battery

D.

Less than 15% free storage space on the phone

E.

Privileged control

F.

Recurring prompts to install OS updates

G.

Granting too many application camera permissions

Discussion
Question 73

A technician recently discovered me root cause of an application error that several users have been experiencing. The technician updated the configurations on the affected machines and verified full functionality was restored for all users, which of the following actions should the technician perform NEXT?

Options:

A.

Write a knowledge base article in the ticketing software to expedite future Incidents.

B.

Submit a bug report to the developer of the application, along with the steps taken to resolve the Issue.

C.

Work with the developer to proactively collect the application logs to identify future errors of this type.

D.

Send an email communication to the company about the issue and the steps taken to resolve it.

Discussion
Question 74

A thermal punier that is used 10 print order buckets m a factory has been experiencing Issues following the failure of the alt conditioner during the summer. Each ticket has blank spots or is missing text. Which of the following would MOST likely solve these Issues?

Options:

A.

Restore function to the air conditioner.

B.

Clean the heating element.

C.

Replace the paper rolls.

D.

Install new toner.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 75

A user who works with sensitive data has a computer configured with hard drive encryption The TPM is active and hosting the encrypted key. After an upgrade to the motherboard. RAM and video card the hard drive is not booting and data cannot be accessed from the hard drive. Which of the following should the technician do to enable the system to boot again and get access to the stored data?

Options:

A.

Use data recovery software to find and recover the hard drive information

B.

Access the BIOS and select to rebuild the degraded RAID array

C.

Boot into the BIOS and enable the TPM on the new motherboard.

D.

Return the replaced motherboard back to the computer

Discussion
Page: 18 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine