Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by boris

Page: 4 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: boris
Question 16

Which of the following controls the flow of users connecting to web server farms and prevents overutilization on any individual server?

Options:

A.

Firewall

B.

Honeypot

C.

Load balancer

D.

Spam gateway

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 17

A user with a self-configured, static IP address cannot connect to the internet. The technician runs an ipconfig command and receives the following output:

Questions 17

Which of the following should the technician edit?

Options:

A.

IPv4 address

B.

Subnet mask

C.

DHCP server

D.

Default gateway

Discussion
Question 18

A user calls the help desk about a 4K monitor that will not output an image from a desktop. The monitor was working previously but now shows a black screen with a message stating a signal is not detected. The desktop is connected via HDMI, and the monitor has an empty DVI port. Which of the following steps should the technician perform first?

(Select two).

Options:

A.

Check the version of the HDMI cable.

B.

Check the input source.

C.

Set up the desktop for DVI.

D.

Replace the HDMI cable.

E.

Install OS updates.

F.

Initiate a system restore.

Discussion
Question 19

A user's smartphone battery capacity has started going from full to empty within an hour. The user has not recently installed any new applications on the smartphone. An IT technician notices that the smartphone has very high network utilization and thinks this issue might be related to the battery drain. Which of the following troubleshooting steps should the technician attempt next?

Options:

A.

Disable Bluetooth.

B.

Connect the smartphone to a Wi-Fi network.

C.

Restart the smartphone.

D.

Update the mobile OS.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide