Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by boris

Page: 4 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: boris
Question 16

A technician made several upgrades to a computer and then determined the power supplied by the PSU is insufficient. Which of the following would MOST likely cause the insufficiency? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Replacing the HDD with an SSD

B.

Upgrading the firmware

C.

Adding an optical drive

D.

Adding more RAM

E.

Adding a CMOS battery

F.

Upgrading the graphics card

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following is the SAFEST way to replace RAM on a server that has a redundant power supply?

Options:

A.

Unplug one power cable.

B.

Verify the RAM temperature.

C.

Utilize a grounding strap.

D.

Replace the RAM while the server is running.

Discussion
Question 18

The owner of a restaurant reports that wireless network connections are lost intermittently throughout the day. Which of the following steps should a technician take to troubleshoot the issue? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Identify the location of devices that utilize 2.4GHz.

B.

Check to see if the phones are IJTP or STP lines.

C.

Test to see if the copper electrical Wires are causing interference.

D.

Map all of the wireless signals in the restaurant.

E.

Verify T568B is being used in the wiring closet patch panel.

F.

Schedule timed router reboots throughout the day.

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 19

A technician is diagnosing a workstation that shuts down unexpectedly during a butn-in test. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause for this symptom?

Options:

A.

Faulty CMOS battery

B.

OS update issue

C.

Overheating

D.

Faulty RAM

Discussion
Page: 4 / 50
Title