Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by malaika

Page: 37 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: malaika
Question 148

A technician is preparing laptops for deployment to a medical department. The laptops require SSD-level encryption to be enabled, but BitLocker refuses to turn it on. An error message states that a BIOS-level setting has not been turned on. Which of the following should the technician check FIRST when troubleshooting this issue?

Options:

A.

Recorder the priority in Widows Boot Manager.

B.

Check to make sure Secure Boot is turned on.

C.

Ensure that the Trusted Platform Module enabled.

D.

Verify that the latest updates are installed.

Discussion
Question 149

Which of the following does a DHCP reservation MOST likely apply to?

Options:

A.

Smart TV

B.

Mobile device

C.

Workstation

D.

Printer

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 150

A desktop support technician is building a new desktop that features the fastest internal storage. Which of the following BEST suits this request1?

Options:

A.

SATASSD

B.

SATA HDD

C.

M2PCIeNVMeSSD

D.

PCIe SATA HDD

Discussion
Question 151

A desktop support technician receives an escalated ticket regarding a computer that displays the following message upon booting up: The amount of system memory has changed. Which of the following components is failing?

Options:

A.

GPU

B.

HDD

C.

RAM

D.

CPU

Discussion
Page: 37 / 51
Title