Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by malaika

Page: 37 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: malaika
Question 148

A technician is configuring a SOHO network. During testing, the technician receives the IP address 169.254.2.2, but the router is assigned the address scope of 192.168.1.254/24. Which of the following is most likely the cause?

Options:

A.

DHCP

B.

Ipv6

C.

DNS

D.

Ipv4

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 149

Which of the following cables should be used when connecting a cable modem to a SOHO router?

Options:

A.

FireWire

B.

Fiber

C.

Ethernet

D.

Coaxial

Discussion
Question 150

Which of the following is the best example of SaaS?

Options:

A.

A company leases electric vehicles for all of its employees.

B.

An accountant pays an annual fee for the tools the company needs to work.

C.

A car breaks down, and the driver presses a button to call for help.

D.

A consultant hires a web developer to create a website.

Discussion
Question 151

A user needs to connect a laptop to the internet while traveling on a train. Which of the following features should be enabled on the user's phone?

Options:

A.

Bluetooth

B.

Near-field communication

C.

Hotspot

D.

Roaming

Discussion
Page: 37 / 50
Title