Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by zak

Page: 29 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: zak
Question 116

New memory modules were installed in several Windows desktops but some users are still reporting performance issues. Upon investigation, a systems administrator notices the desktop has not recognized the new memory modules. Which of the following should the systems administrator perform to help resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Configure appropriate settings within the BIOS

B.

Replace the RAM

C.

Modify the boot. ini file.

D.

Install the required drivers through the Control Panel

Discussion
Question 117

A technician receives an alert indicating all VMs are down. After some troubleshooting, the technician discovers the network is out of space. To resolve the issue, the technician decides to add more space. Which of the following network types will the technician be working with?

Options:

A.

SCSI

B.

NAC

C.

SAN

D.

WISP

Discussion
Question 118

A user reports that a computer has a virus on it. Which of the following is the FIRST step the technician should take?

Options:

A.

Determine a plan of action to resolve the problem.

B.

Run antivirus software to remove the virus from the computer.

C.

Ask the user about the symptoms the computer is experiencing.

D.

Make a backup of the user's data on an external drive.

Discussion
Question 119

A technician needs to install RAM into a rackmount server that will be used as a VM host. Which of the following would be BEST to install?

Options:

A.

SODIMM

B.

VRAM

C.

DDR4

D.

ECC

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 29 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine