Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by zak

Page: 29 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: zak
Question 116

Which of the following cloud models provides hardware environment equivalent components to develop a solution?

Options:

A.

SaaS

B.

laaS

C.

PaaS

D.

DBaaS

Discussion
Question 117

A company issued smartphones to users who work from home. The devices are enrolled and configured within the company's MDM, and hardening profiles were deployed to each device for greater security. Which of the following services best enhances security for remote users accessing company resources? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Two-factor authentication

B.

Managed corporate applications

C.

Cloud data synchronization

D.

Automated device setup

E.

GPS location tracking

F.

PIN code enforcement

Discussion
Question 118

A technician is setting up a new workstation at a customer's office. The office network has one public IP address and utilizes NAT for the internal network. In addition, DHCP is not used, so

all IP addresses are manually provisioned. Which of the following IP addresses should the technician assign to the workstation?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 119

A user's desktop PC shuts down suddenly every few hours. A technician smells burning coming from the back of the PC where it is connected to the wall socket. Which of the following should the technician do first to identify the issue?

Options:

A.

Check that the power cable is not damaged.

B.

Ensure the power supply is set to the correct voltage.

C.

Verify the power supply is outputting adequate wattage.

D.

Inspect the power supply fan for debris.

Discussion
Page: 29 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99