Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by niall

Page: 33 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: niall
Question 132

Which of the following provides the highest level of isolation from the host operating system?

• Type Il hypervisor

• Resource pooling

• Hardware-assisted virtualization

Options:

A.

Single-node clustering

Discussion
Question 133

Which of the following DNS records is used to look up the IP address assigned to a domain name?

Options:

A.

A

B.

MX

C.

NS

D.

SPF

Discussion
Question 134

A technician tries installing different toners to fix a printer that is printing blank pages, but the issue persists. Which of the following is most likely causing the issue?

Options:

A.

Printer drum

B.

Printer ink

C.

Environmental temperature

D.

Corrupted printer drivers

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 135

A technician is asked to purchase and install a line-of-sight wireless system that provides a stable network connection between two buildings. Which of the following needs to be considered prior to purchasing the system?

Options:

A.

IP address range

B.

SSID broadcast

C.

Firewall rules

D.

Regulatory power limits

Discussion
Page: 33 / 50
Title