Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by juniper

Page: 5 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: juniper
Question 20

In a SOHO environment, a user wants to make sensitive, scanned documents available to other users on the domain. The logs need to indicate who accessed the documents and at what time they were accessed. Which of the following settings should a technician set up on the MFP device?

Options:

A.

Scan to email

B.

ADF tray

C.

PCL

D.

SMB share

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following is the primary function of a DNS service?

Options:

A.

To dynamically assign network addresses to hosts

B.

To translate domain names to IP addresses

C.

To authenticate users to remote servers

D.

To serve files over the network

Discussion
Question 22

A user's Windows PC is unable to connect to the network at a new branch office that the user is visiting. A technician discovers the PC is unable to ping the local gateway. Which of the following commands should the technician use next?

Options:

A.

ipconfig

B.

cd config

C.

ifconfig

D.

show config

Discussion
Question 23

A technician is installing the RAM for a graphs workstation. Which of the following is special purpose memory used by graphic controllers?

Options:

A.

SRAM

B.

MicroDlMM

C.

VRAM

D.

Unbuffered DIMM

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 5 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine