Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by juniper

Page: 5 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: juniper
Question 20

Which of the following are default ports for HTTP and HTTPS traffic? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Discussion
Question 21

A user reports a cell phone is getting hot. Which of the following are MOST likely to be possible causes? (Select THREE).

Options:

A.

Using the device as a Wi-Fi hotspot

B.

A cracked screen

C.

A failing battery

D.

Less than 15% free storage space on the phone

E.

Privileged control

F.

Recurring prompts to install OS updates

G.

Granting too many application camera permissions

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 22

A technician is troubleshooting an old desktop system that randomly shows a Windows BSOD or powers off unexpectedly. All system temperatures are within normal limits. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?

Options:

A.

Visually inspect the motherboard capacitors.

B.

Verify all case fans are operational.

C.

Check that the BIOS version supports the installed CPU.

D.

Compare the software requirements with the installed RAM.

Discussion
Question 23

A user is installing a new display on a desktop computer that only has a single DVI port for video input and a single HDMI port tot video output Which of me following does the technician need to complete the setup?

Options:

A.

DigitaMo-analog converter

B.

A/v switcher

C.

DisplayPort to HDMI adapter

D.

DVI to HDMI cable

Discussion
Page: 5 / 50
Title