Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by dean

Page: 35 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: dean
Question 140

A business purchased a new multifunction printer that will be used to photocopy documents with hundreds of pages. A technician is configuring the printer. Which of the following features should the technician ensure is set up?

Options:

A.

SMB

B.

PCL

C.

ADF

D.

SSH

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 141

Which of the following is an unsecure remote access protocol?

Options:

A.

SSH

B.

HTTPS

C.

SFTP

D.

Telnet

Discussion
Question 142

A user’s Windows computer started running slowly after the installation of a CAD program. The computer has intermittent timeouts and often has to be rebooted to restore functionally. The computer seems to work correctly if the application is not running. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT to help troubleshoot the issue? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Replace the video card.

B.

Research the requirements of the application.

C.

Install a new case fun.

D.

Run chkdsk on the HDD.

E.

Check the Event Viewer logs.

F.

Reinstall the application.

Discussion
Question 143

A technician is attempting to connect the wired LANs at two nearby buildings by installing a wireless point-to-point connection. Which of the following should the technician consider?

Options:

A.

NFC protocol data rate

B.

RFID frequency range

C.

Bluetooth version compatibility

D.

Allowable limits for transmit power

Discussion
Page: 35 / 51
Title