Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by kayson

Page: 15 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: kayson
Question 60

A technician installs a new printer for a workstation and tries to print a test page, but the page does not print. The technician looks at the print queue and notices that the printer is called 'Generic Printer." Which of the following BEST describes what the technician should do to fix this issue?

Options:

A.

Connect the printer with a USB cable rather than over the network.

B.

Install the appropriate printer drivers for the OS.

C.

Install the correct toner in the printer.

D.

Set the printer trays to allow duplex printing

Discussion
Question 61

Which of the following cloud models maintains access, even when a local internet outage occurs?

Options:

A.

Private

B.

SaaS

C.

Community

D.

Public

Discussion
Question 62

Which of the following is a method that can be used to securely connect a remote user's laptop to a corporate server?

Options:

A.

WAN

B.

VPN

C.

SSL

D.

DHCP

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 63

A technician is inspecting a projector that is displaying fuzzy images. Which of the following actions would provide the BEST solution?

Options:

A.

Adjusting the lens

B.

Changing the filter

C.

Replacing the video cable

D.

Reseating the lamp

Discussion
Page: 15 / 51
Title