Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by kayson

Page: 15 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: kayson
Question 60

A user’s computer is experiencing poor performance. A technician runs a diagnostic tool on the hard drive, and the results show a significant increase in the number of reallocated sectors. Which of the following steps should the technician take next?

Options:

A.

Run sfc /scannow on the hard drive.

B.

Replace the hard drive.

C.

Runchkdsk /f on the hard drive.

D.

Reformat the hard drive.

Discussion
Question 61

A technician is troubleshooting a thermal receipt printer that will not print. Which of the following should the technician do first to restore functionality?

Options:

A.

Update the printer driver on the computer.

B.

Replace the thermal printhead.

C.

Make sure the thermal head is heating up.

D.

Flip the paper roll orientation.

Discussion
Question 62

A user reports that files are taking hours to transfer from a device to an external USB drive. The technician confirms that the device’s cables are connected and the correct USB port is being used. Which of the following steps should the technician take next when troubleshooting the issue?

Options:

A.

Turn off all Bluetooth devices.

B.

Update the device drivers.

C.

Replace the USB drive.

D.

Replace the device's USB port.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 63

An administrator configured multiple networked devices to store data that can be accessed as local storage. Which of the following did the administrator create?

Options:

A.

PAN

B.

WLAN

C.

SAN

D.

MAN

Discussion
Page: 15 / 50
Title