Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by romi

Page: 28 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: romi
Question 112

When a user touches or swipes across an external touch screen, the image flickers but no input is registered on the presentation laptop. Atechnician verifies that the external touch screen appears free from physical damage. Which of the following should the technician do next?

Options:

A.

Reboot the LCD touch panel and laptop.

B.

Check the cables connecting to the laptop.

C.

Verify the correct input source is set on the laptop.

D.

Replace the laptop with a new device that is known to work.

OE.Inspect the LCD touch panel for dead pixels or burn-in.

Discussion
Question 113

A laser printer is making humming and grinding noises, and the printouts have ghost images on the pages. Which of the following should be replaced?

Options:

A.

Cartridge

B.

Paper

C.

Fuser

D.

Rollers

Discussion
Question 114

Which of the following protocols can be used to securely access a remote network to troubleshoot various devices?

Options:

A.

FTP

B.

RDP

C.

SSH

D.

TFTP

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 115

A technician needs to configure a firewall to enable network printing. Which of the following network ports should be opened? (Select two).

Options:

A.

3389 (RDP)

B.

23 (Telnet)

C.

25 (SMTP)

D.

515 (LDP)

E.

631 (IPP)

F.