Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by madiha

Page: 23 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: madiha
Question 92

A user wants RAID to be configured on a desktop to allow the fastest speed and maximum storage capacity. Which of the following RAID types should a technician configure to accommodate this request?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 93

To which of the following should a technician connect individual pairs of a Cat 6 cable in order to provide a connection to a switch?

Options:

A.

Access point

B.

Patch panel

C.

Hub

D.

Firewall

E.

Wall jack

Discussion
Question 94

A company uses legacy accounting software, and no replacement is available. Which of the following virtualization solutions will the company MOST likely select?

Options:

A.

Network

B.

Storage

C.

Desktop

D.

Sandbox

Discussion
Question 95

A technician is working with a user to set up scanning. The user requires the scans to be viewable on the network for the entire department. Which of the following settings on the MFP should the technician edit to BEST address the user's request?

Options:

A.

Scan to email

B.

Server message block

C.

Secured prints

D.

Web services

E.

Printer share

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 23 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine