Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by dorian

Page: 39 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: dorian
Question 156

Which of the following video cables can carry an audio signal?

Options:

A.

HDMI

B.

S-Video

C.

VGA

D.

DVI

Discussion
Question 157

A user’s laptop is experiencing severe slowdowns when operating process-intensive tasks. Which of the following memory upgrades is compatible with a laptop?

Options:

A.

DIMM

B.

ECC RAM

C.

Virtual RAM

D.

SODIMM

Discussion
Question 158

Every time a user sends a print job, the user must walk over to the printer and press OK before the job will print. The same issue is occurring for multiple users. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The wrong network printer queue is being used.

B.

The network printer is on the wrong VLAN.

C.

A The default paper type has been changed.

D.

The print server has outdated print drivers.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 159

A user is having an issue with the touch screen on a mobile device. When the user touches the screen, the intended target is not selected. Which of the following would be the BEST action for a technician to take to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Calibrate the touch screen.

B.

Reset the mobile device.

C.

Replace the LED screen.

D.

Update the mobile device.

Discussion
Page: 39 / 51
Title