Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by dorian

Page: 39 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: dorian
Question 156

A company in a large building uses a wireless network for its workstations. After a new company moves into the building on the floor below, the old company's wireless network begins experiencing connectivity Issues. Which of the following is the most likely cause?

Options:

A.

External interference

B.

Port flapping

C.

High latency

D.

Limited connectivity

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 157

A technician is troubleshooting an unresponsive touchscreen on a smartphone The technician performs a hard reset, but the touchscreen remains unresponsive. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

Missing drivers

B.

Virus infection

C.

Low battery

D.

Damaged digitizer

Discussion
Question 158

A user reports intermittent connectivity. The technician checks the network logs and sees the following output:

Interface 0/1 Status Up

Interface 0/1 Status Down

Interface 0/1 Status Up 13:03:20

Interface 0/1 Status Down 13:04:10

Switch elected as Root bridge

Interface 0/1 Status Up 13:05:40

Which of the following is the most likely reason for this issue?

Options:

A.

External interference

B.

High latency

C.

Jitter

D.

Port flapping

Discussion
Question 159

A customer's laptop is making clicking sounds in the area where non-volatile storage is installed. A technician examines the laptop and confirms the issue. Which of the following is the most appropriate replacement part?

Options:

A.

7,200rpm HDD

B.

NVMe SSD

C.

M.2 SATA SSD

D.

SCSI 15,000rpm HDD

Discussion
Page: 39 / 50
Title