Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by sage

Page: 10 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: sage
Question 40

A technician has set up a new conference room with a TV and a video soundbar. The technician wants to test the system with a conference call. During the test, the TV speaker produces sound, but the soundbar does not. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The volume on the TV needs to be turned up.

B.

The conference call needs to be unmuted for audio.

C.

An incorrect HDMI cable is being used.

D.

The TV's HDMI-ARC port is not being used.

Discussion
Question 41

The Chief Executive Officer wants to ensure company data is stored in a manner that provides the company with complete control over how the data is managed. Which of the following is the BEST cloud deployment model for this request?

Options:

A.

Community

B.

Hybrid

C.

Public

D.

Private

Discussion
Question 42

A user wants to overclock a GPU but is concerned about potential overheating. Which of the following would best address the user's concern?

Options:

A.

Thicker thermal pads

B.

Liquid cooling

C.

Larger heat sink

D.

Fan upgrade

Discussion
Question 43

A user installs a GPU and notices the screen resolution and picture quality are much lower than before the installation. Which of the following is most likely the cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

TheGPU is not compatible with the user's motherboard.

B.

Thecomputer does not have enough RAM installed to support the GPU.

C.

Theuser failed to install the appropriate OEM drivers.

D.

Thecomputer does not have a supported OS installed.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 10 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine