Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by sage

Page: 10 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: sage
Question 40

Which of the following provides the highest level of isolation from the host operating system?

Type Il hypervisor

Resource pooling

Hardware-assisted virtualization

Options:

A.

Single-node clustering

Discussion
Question 41

A restaurant calls the support line about its 3in (2.5cm) point-of-sale printer that is only printing fully black receipts. Which of the following should the technician check in order to resolve the issue? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Power supply

B.

Humidity

C.

Rollers

D.

Fuser

E.

Heating element

F.

Room temperature

Discussion
Question 42

A technician is configuring a new CAD workstation that has four large hard drives. The workstation will be used to edit large, critical files, so the storage configuration should be both fast and redundant. Which of the following RAID levels BEST meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 43

A technician receives a ticket that states a mobile payment device is having Issues with Its contactless payment feature. The device is not detecting payment options. Which of the following Is the MOST likely cause of the Issue?

Options:

A.

NFC

B.

Bluetooth

C.

Wi-Fi

D.

Lightning adapter

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 10 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine