Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by jadon

Page: 27 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: jadon
Question 108

A virtual file server in the cloud is configured to automatically add compute resources during times of high load on the server. Which of the following describes this cloud feature?

Options:

A.

File synchronization

B.

High availability

C.

Rapid elasticity

D.

Shared resources

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 109

A user is unable to connect a mobile phone while in a car. However, a second mobile Device is able To connect in The same car, WHICH of the Following settings should the user check on the first phone?

Options:

A.

Wi-Fi

B.

Hotspot

C.

Bluetooth

D.

Discussion
Question 110

Which of the following cloud-computing concepts describes an application that is hosted on the internet but can be used and configured as needed internally per organization?

Options:

A.

Hybrid cloud

B.

Public cloud

C.

laaS

D.

SaaS

E.

PaaS

Discussion
Question 111

The motherboard on a user's company laptop was recently replaced Now the user is unable to log in using the fingerprint reader The fingerprint reader is working but it does not recognize the user's fingerprint Which of the following should a technician perform FIRST to fix the issue?

Options:

A.

Restore the system to a previous recovery point

B.

Reinstall the fingerprint software

C.

Access the BIOS and clear the TPM

D.

Update the drivers and the fingerprint software

E.

Flash the newest BIOS firmware that is available

Discussion