Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by jadon

Page: 27 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: jadon
Question 108

A customer is having an issue printing documents. The customer can print a text document without any issue. However, when the customer prints a PDF containing images, the job fails and no other jobs will run until the computer is rebooted. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The firmware is EOL.

B.

The printer is using a PostScript driver.

C.

The user is sending too many documents.

D.

The print queue is moving too slowly.

Discussion
Question 109

A user regularly travels to multiple sites to take pictures with a mobile device and transfers those pictures to a computer via a removable SD card. Recently, the SD card was damaged and

had to be replaced. Now, the user is unable to save pictures to the new SD card. Which of the following should the user verify first so pictures can be saved to the SD card?

Options:

A.

The card is correctly formatted.

B.

The card is a storage device.

C.

The card is not locked.

D.

The card is initialized.

Discussion
Question 110

Every time a user submits a print job, the user receives an error from the printer requesting A4 paper. No other users in the office are having printing issues. Which of the following is the best way to address the user’s issue?

Options:

A.

Reinstall the printer driver on the user’s computer.

B.

Print to a different printer in the office.

C.

Set the printer defaults in the Control Panel to print to letter-sized paper.

D.

Have the user check the page size on every print job.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 111

A technician needs to configure a multifunction printer that will be used to scan highly confidential data, which must be securely distributed to a select group of executives. Which of the following options is the most secure way to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Set up the device to email the documentsto a group address.

B.

Make copies of the documents and have an office administrator manually distribute them.

C.

Implement badge access on the printer.

D.

Configure scanning to an SMB share withexecutive access.

Discussion
Page: 27 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99