Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by jonathan

Page: 3 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: jonathan
Question 12

A user reports limited or no connectivity on a laptop. A technician runs ipconf ig /all with the following result:

Questions 12

Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

DHCP failure

B.

ARP cache

C.

DNS resolution

D.

Duplicate IP address

Discussion
Question 13

A technician installed a new router at a small office. After the Installation, the technician notices that all devices have a I69.254.x.x IP address. Printers and fileshares are still working, but PCs cannot access the Internet. Which of the following should the technician configure on the router to enable devices to connect to the internet?

Options:

A.

APIPA

B.

DNS

C.

DHCP

D.

SMB

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following network types would be used in a server room to connect virtual servers lo high-speed storage?

Options:

A.

WAN

B.

PAN

C.

MAN

D.

SAN

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 15

A technician is troubleshooting a point-of-sale primer that Is printing blank receipts. Which o( the following should the technician do to resolve the Issue?

Options:

A.

Verify the correct type of paper is loaded.

B.

Install the latest print driver.

C.

Check to see if the default printer has been changed.

D.

Ensure the printer is connected to power.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99