Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by timur

Page: 2 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: timur
Question 8

A systems administrator is attempting to resolve a ticket regarding an issue with an email server. The administrator is covering for a coworker who was previously working on the ticket. The coworker already gathered facts about the issue and spoke with users concerning their missing emails. The coworker also discovered the email server's retention policy was updated shortly before users first noticed the issue. Which of the following should the systems

administrator do NEXT to resolve the email issue?

Options:

A.

Escalate the ticket to a higher level to resolve the email server issue.

B.

Test a theory to determine the cause of the email server issue.

C.

Establish a theory of probable cause for the email server issue.

D.

Create a plan of action to resolve the email server issue.

Discussion
Question 9

A technician is troubleshooting a projector that will not display any Images. The technician has verified the computer output and cable are providing a good video signal. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?

Options:

A.

Calibrate the image.

B.

Replace the bulb.

C.

Test the output resolution.

D.

Clean the fans.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 10

A help desk technician has been tasked with installing an IP phone in a small office with an unmanaged switch. When connected to an RJ45 receptacle, the phone does not boot. Which of the following is the QUICKEST way to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Upgrade the Ethernet cable to the latest specification.

B.

Replace the phone.

C.

Install a PoE injector.

D.

Change ports on the switch.

Discussion
Question 11

A technician responds to a help desk ticket that indicates a user's workstation is not booting. The technician initially suspects a failed hard drive. The technician performs diagnostics and confirms the hard drive is fully operational.

Which of the following steps should the technician complete NEXT?

Options:

A.

Reinstall the operating system.

B.

Configure a new RAID array.

C.

Report the status of the drive and close the ticket.

D.

Consider another possible cause of the issue.

E.

Restore the latest backup of the system.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99