Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by timur

Page: 2 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: timur
Question 8

A team is having Issues With paper jams on a printer that the team shares With other teams. The team that IS having Issues prints legal-sized documents, and the other teams print letter-sized documents. Which of the following is most likely the issue?

Options:

A.

Worn rollers

B.

Page orientation

C.

Tray settings

D.

Multipage misfeed

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 9

The Wi-Fi network in the office is experiencing slow connection speeds. Which of the following should the technician check first on the access point?

Options:

A.

Transmit power settings

B.

Security settings

C.

Firmware version

D.

Discussion
Question 10

A technician assembled a new PC. After a few minutes, the computer slows down and then shuts itself off. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the failure?

Options:

A.

Thermal paste was not used.

B.

The GPU needs additional power.

C.

The memory is insufficient.

D.

The motherboard is incompatible.

Discussion
Question 11

A user needs to connect a laptop to the internet while traveling on a train. Which of the following features should be enabled on the user's phone?

Options:

A.

Bluetooth

B.

Near-field communication

C.

Hotspot

D.

Roaming

Discussion
Page: 2 / 51
Title