Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by timur

Page: 2 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: timur
Question 8

A team is having Issues With paper jams on a printer that the team shares With other teams. The team that IS having Issues prints legal-sized documents, and the other teams print letter-sized documents. Which of the following is most likely the issue?

Options:

A.

Worn rollers

B.

Page orientation

C.

Tray settings

D.

Multipage misfeed

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 9

The Wi-Fi network in the office is experiencing slow connection speeds. Which of the following should the technician check first on the access point?

Options:

A.

Transmit power settings

B.

Security settings

C.

Firmware version

D.

Discussion
Question 10

A technician assembled a new PC. After a few minutes, the computer slows down and then shuts itself off. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the failure?

Options:

A.

Thermal paste was not used.

B.

The GPU needs additional power.

C.

The memory is insufficient.

D.

The motherboard is incompatible.

Discussion
Question 11

A user needs to connect a laptop to the internet while traveling on a train. Which of the following features should be enabled on the user's phone?

Options:

A.

Bluetooth

B.

Near-field communication

C.

Hotspot

D.

Roaming

Discussion
Page: 2 / 51
Title