Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by zoha

Page: 41 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: zoha
Question 164

A user's Windows PC is unable to connect to the network at a new branch office that the user is visiting. A technician discovers the PC is unable to ping the local gateway. Which of the following commands should the technician use next?

Options:

A.

ipconfig

B.

cd config

C.

ifconfig

D.

show config

Discussion
Question 165

A user reports that printed receipts have black smudges over the entire image. The text is still present but is very dark and sometimes illegible. Which of the following are the MOST likely cause and solution for the printer issue?

Options:

A.

The ribbon is jammed and is rubbing on the paper. Clear the bad ribbon and feed it through properly.

B.

The printhead is too hot. Adjust the temperature down and retry printing.

C.

The printer is loaded with the wrong type of paper. Replace the receipt paper with carbon paper.

D.

The blue ink cartridge was loaded with black ink. Put in the correct ink and clean the printhead.

Discussion
Question 166

An online retailer would like to add capacity to support increased sales. Additional servers have been installed. Which of the following should be used to ensure each new server is being properly utilized?

Options:

A.

Virtualization

B.

Clustering

C.

Load balancer

D.

Round-robin DNS

Discussion
Question 167

A user on a SOHO network is unable to watch online videos, even at 240 pixels. The technician runs ipconfig from the user's computer and records the following:

Questions 167

The technician then connects a test laptop to the router via the user's Cat 5 cable and records the following information:

Questions 167

Which of the following is MOST likely causing the user's issue?

Options:

A.

Incorrect IP address

B.

Faulty NIC

C.

Misconfigured default gateway

D.

Bad network cable

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Page: 41 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine