Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by zoha

Page: 41 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: zoha
Question 164

An IT technician is inspecting the internal components of a desktop computer to assess a suspected power issue with the motherboard. Which of the following connectors should the IT technician inspect further?

Options:

A.

RJ45

B.

Straight tip

C.

DB9

D.

Molex

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 165

Which of the following would an administrator use to migrate virtual machines from on premises to the cloud?

Options:

A.

laaS

B.

SaaS

C.

DBaaS

D.

DRaaS

Discussion
Question 166

A technician needs to recommend an internet connection for a customer who travels around the world and wants to have connectivity while visiting remote camping locations. Some of the locations the customer visits have limited or unreliable cellular service. Which of the following connection types should the technician recommend?

Options:

A.

Satellite

B.

DSL

C.

Fiber

D.

Hotspot

Discussion
Question 167

Which of the following concepts would be used by an online retailer to quickly add more web servers during peak sales times?

Options:

A.

Community cloud

B.

Rapid elasticity

C.

High availability

D.

Metered service

Discussion
Page: 41 / 51
Title