Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by karina

Page: 32 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: karina
Question 128

A company uses legacy accounting software, and no replacement is available. Which of the following virtualization solutions will the company MOST likely select?

Options:

A.

Network

B.

Storage

C.

Desktop

D.

Sandbox

Discussion
Question 129

A user uploads a file to a storage location that is accessible via a web browser and a client application. The user's coworkers can access the file as well. The service that the file is stored with is provided by a third party for a monthly fee. The third party's service is available to any business or consumer who would like to use the service. Which of the following BEST describes the type of service that is in use?

Options:

A.

Hybrid cloud

B.

Infrastructure as a service

C.

Public cloud

D.

Private cloud

Discussion
Question 130

A user reports that all print jobs sent to a laser printer have random and incorrect characters throughout the pages. Which of the fallowing actions should the technician do to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Replace the fuser.

B.

Adjust the rollers.

C.

Update the driver.

D.

Shake the toner

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 131

A user receives the following error when trying to reboot a computer:

Questions 131

Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this error message?

Options:

A.

Corrupted bootloader

B.

Faulty RAID controller

C.

Failed hard drive

D.

Incorrect storage device driver

Discussion
Page: 32 / 51
Title