Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by karina

Page: 32 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: karina
Question 128

A customer wants to archive a large number of photos and does not plan to retrieve them often. The customer wants a storage option that is the least expensive per gigabyte. Which of the following should the technician suggest?

Options:

A.

NVMe SSD

B.

SCSI RAID

C.

15,000rpm SAS

D.

5,400rpm HOD

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 129

An IT technician is working on a help desk ticket concerning a user's inability to create a virtual machine. The technician has already checked the RAM and HDD space in the user's machine. Which of the following settings should the technician check NEXT to help troubleshoot the issue?

Options:

A.

BitLocker

B.

MSConfig

C.

BIOS

D.

Secure Boot

Discussion
Question 130

Which of the following is considered a connectionless protocol?

Options:

A.

SSH

B.

TCP

C.

HTTPS

D.

UDP

Discussion
Question 131

A network engineer recently deployed a new application server in a cloud environment. Which of the following should be implemented to prevent a single point of failure within the system?

Options:

A.

Rapid elasticity

B.

RAID

C.

High availability

D.

Shared resources

Discussion
Page: 32 / 50
Title