Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by francisco

Page: 11 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: francisco
Question 44

A technician is troubleshooting a smartphone that has a large dark area on the screen. The screen has no damage to Indicate that It is cracked. Which of the following BEST describes why a blot Is on the screen?

Options:

A.

Digitizer damage

B.

Improper charging

C.

Ambient light sensor damage

D.

Liquid damage

Discussion
Question 45

A startup is looking to immediately expand its data center but does not have the personnel or space to manage everything internally. The organization has multiple small offices and remote users with large computational and storage-solution requirements. Funding is not an issue for the company. Which of the following can BEST accomplish the company's goals?

Options:

A.

SaaS

B.

laaS

C.

ISP

D.

SON

Discussion
Question 46

A technician is troubleshooting intermittent fuzzy video on a computer using a VGA to DisplayPort adapter to connect to a monitor. The monitor with a VGA connector was previously working tine for another user. The technician replaces the adapter; however, the issue persists. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?

Options:

A.

Use another brand of VGA lo DisplayPort adapter.

B.

Research the issue further and formulate a new hypothesis to test.

C.

Ask the user additional clarifying questions regarding the issue.

D.

Document the action taken and the outcome.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 47

A user is unable to plug a USB 3.0 device into a USB port. Upon inspection, a technician notices the USB 3.0 port appears to be slightly smaller than the other connections. Which of the following Is the MOST likely cause?

Options:

A.

A foreign object Is stuck Inside the port

B.

The cable connection utilized the wrong orientation.

C.

The USB cable is physically damaged.

D.

The USB port belongs to a different form factor.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99