Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by francisco

Page: 11 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: francisco
Question 44

A user plugs in a laptop to the corporate network and the laptop is automatically assigned an IP address. Which of the following server types was used to assign the IP address?

Options:

A.

DNS

B.

AAA

C.

DHCP

D.

Web

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 45

An engineer is troubleshooting a missing new drive in Windows 10 and discovers the drive was formatted before going offline. Which of the following steps should the engineer take to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Close any applications that are utilizing too many resources.

B.

Remove any excess cables connected to the motherboard.

C.

Check if the drive was formatted to ext4.

D.

Enable low power mode on all the other connected devices.

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following differentiates PAN from LAN?

Options:

A.

PAN creates a wireless connection between smart devices.

B.

PAN creates a highly secure environment.

C.

PAN creates a faster connection.

D.

PAN needs regular maintenance to function properly.

Discussion
Question 47

A technician is setting up network printers in a new office building. The company wants all of the printers to be configured the same way for consistency. Some of the printers do not have an RJ45 port to connect to the network. Which of the following does the technician need to enable so all of the printers can be connected to the network?

Options:

A.

Wireless

B.

Authentication

C.

PostScript

D.

USB

Discussion
Page: 11 / 50
Title