Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by hughie

Page: 30 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: hughie
Question 120

A user reports that files are taking hours to transfer from a device to an external USB drive. The technician confirms that the device’s cables are connected and the correct USB port is being used. Which of the following steps should the technician take next when troubleshooting the issue?

Options:

A.

Turn off all Bluetooth devices.

B.

Update the device drivers.

C.

Replace the USB drive.

D.

Replace the device's USB port.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 121

A technician installed four hard drives in a RAID 5 configuration. After creating the array, the technician is unable to copy files to the array within Windows. Which of the following should the technician do next?

Options:

A.

Decrease the number of drives to three.

B.

Partition and format the volume.

C.

Rebuild the array.

D.

Check the hot spare status.

Discussion
Question 122

A company gives users microSD cards to install on smartphones so users can store pictures that will be used on the website. After installing the cards, users report only being able to save a small number of pictures on the microSD cards before running out of space. Which of the following is the most likely issue?

Options:

A.

ThemicroSD cards were not properly formatted before being installed.

B.

ThemicroSD cards are not compatible with the smartphones.

C.

ThemicroSD cards are not capable of UHD storage.

D.

ThemicroSD cards were not selected for camera storage.

Discussion
Question 123

A technician is installing multiple plain old telephone service lines for a client. Which of the following tools should the technician use to attach the cables? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Punchdown tool

B.

Multimeter

C.

Toner probe

D.

Wi-Fi analyzer

E.

Loopback plug

F.