Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by hughie

Page: 30 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: hughie
Question 120

A bank wants to leverage cloud computing but would like a cloud solution in which infrastructure is isolated from other businesses. Which of the following cloud models would BEST address the bank's need?

Options:

A.

Public

B.

Hybrid

C.

Private

D.

Community

Discussion
Question 121

A video game developer is requesting a new desktop computer with eight sticks of memory. The developer wants the desktop computer to take advantage of all available memory bandwidth without sacrificing performance. Which of the following would be the BEST solution?

Options:

A.

Triple-channel with DDR5 ECC RAM

B.

Quad-channel with DDR4 RAM

C.

Quad-channel with DDR5 SODIMM

D.

Dual-channel with DDR4 RAM

Discussion
Question 122

A technician is configuring a desktop computer, and the hard drive must be encrypted. Which of the following will the technician need to verify is enabled to complete this configuration?

Options:

A.

ATX

B.

NIC

C.

TPM

D.

ARM

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 123

Which of the following components houses the MX record?

Options:

A.

DNS

B.

VLAN

C.

DHCP

D.

SMTP

Discussion
Page: 30 / 50
Title