Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by owais

Page: 51 / 53

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 716 Q&A's Shared By: owais
Question 204

A technician is preparing laptops for deployment to a medical department. The laptops require SSD-level encryption to be enabled, but BitLocker refuses to turn it on. An error message states that a BIOS-level setting has not been turned on. Which of the following should the technician check FIRST when troubleshooting this issue?

Options:

A.

Recorder the priority in Widows Boot Manager.

B.

Check to make sure Secure Boot is turned on.

C.

Ensure that the Trusted Platform Module enabled.

D.

Verify that the latest updates are installed.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 205

A user's desktop computer slows down after a few minutes of use, and the fans alternate between silent and very loud. Which of the following is MOST likely failing, therefore causing these symptoms?

Options:

A.

CPU fan

B.

Memory

C.

Power supply

D.

Hard drive

Discussion
Question 206

Following a scheduled power outage, users report they cannot access the local intranet. A technician is able to ping the IP address of the server that is hosting the website. Which of the following serves is MOST likely offline?

Options:

A.

Web

B.

DNS

C.

File

D.

DHCP

Discussion
Question 207

Auser is unable to perform contactless payments with a phone. Which of the following functions is MOST likely causing the issue?

Options:

A.

NFC

B.

Hotspot

C.

Bluetooth

D.

USB

Discussion
Page: 51 / 53
Title