Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by arian

Page: 21 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: arian
Question 84

A user's computer frequently freezes and requires multiple hard restarts to recover functionality. A technician confirms the hardware components have not been recently upgraded or replaced. Which of the following should the technician do first to troubleshoot the issue?

Options:

A.

Check the temperature of the CPU.

B.

Update the device driver.

C.

Read the event logs.

D.

Replace the power supply.

Discussion
Question 85

Every time a user submits a print job, the user receives an error from the printer requesting A4 paper. No other users in the office are having printing issues. Which of the following is the best way to address the user's issue?

Options:

A.

Reinstall the printer driver on the user's computer.

B.

Print to a different printer in the office.

C.

Set the printer defaults in the Control Panel to print to letter-sized paper.

D.

Have the user check the page size on every print job.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 86

A laptop is displaying vertical lines in different colors on the screen. Which of the following components should a technician replace to most likely correct this issue?

Options:

A.

Inverter

B.

Motherboard

C.

Low-voltage differential signaling cable

D.

Liquid crystal display

Discussion
Question 87

A technician is upgrading the Wi-Fi card on a laptop. Which of the following should the technician do first?

Options:

A.

Disconnect the Wi-Fi antenna cables.

B.

Set the physical Wi-Fi switch to disabled.

C.

Remove the power cable.

D.

Install card drivers.

Discussion
Page: 21 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide