Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by caden

Page: 24 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: caden
Question 96

Users have been reporting slow network traffic in a branch office, and the technician needs to determine if packet loss is occurring on the network. Which of the following would the technician most likely use to passively assess the network traffic issue?

Options:

A.

Cable tester

B.

Network tap

C.

Wi-Fi analyzer

D.

Toner probe

Discussion
Question 97

A technician is upgrading a user’s laptop from an HDD to an SSD. The user's laptop only has a single bay for a hard drive. Which of the following characteristics of the SSD is the most important in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Partition type

B.

Storage size

C.

Form factor

D.

Transfer speed

Discussion
Question 98

Afield technician is responding to a ticket about an animated sign with double images. One image is stationary, and the other image is live. Which of the following is the cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

Bad display cable

B.

Burned out bulbs

C.

Display burn-in

D.

Incorrect color settings

Discussion
Question 99

An engineer is upgrading the power supply of a workstation to add a GPU. The current power supply is 380W, and the GPU is a six-pin power connector. Which of the following is the minimum power supply the engineer should install?

Options:

A.

400W

B.

450W

C.

500W

D.

550W

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 24 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine