Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by caden

Page: 24 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: caden
Question 96

A user's touch-screen tablet is having an issue with the screen orientation. Which of the following is MOST likely causing this issue?

Options:

A.

The screen rotation is locked

B.

The screen protector on the tablet is damaged

C.

The touch-screen digitizer is malfunctioning

D.

The inverter is misconfigured

Discussion
Question 97

A printer technician receives a support request for a laser printer that sometimes cuts off the bottom of the print job. During troubleshooting the technician notices that affected jobs are set for 8.5in x 14in (216mm x 356mm) paper and only print from a particular paper tray. Which of the following actions should the technician perform NEXT?

Options:

A.

Verify that the printing trays are correctly set.

B.

Swap printer trays until the print jobs complete as expected.

C.

Replace the tray rollers to ensure proper alignment.

D.

Reset the default to use 8.5in x 11in (216mm x 279mm) paper

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 98

Following a scheduled power outage, users report they cannot access the local intranet. A technician is able to ping the IP address of the server that is hosting the website. Which of the following serves is MOST likely offline?

Options:

A.

Web

B.

DNS

C.

File

D.

DHCP

Discussion
Question 99

A user uploads a file to a storage location that is accessible via a web browser and a client application. The user's coworkers can access the file as well. The service that the file is stored with is provided by a third party for a monthly fee. The third party's service is available to any business or consumer who would like to use the service. Which of the following BEST describes the type of service that is in use?

Options:

A.

Hybrid cloud

B.

Infrastructure as a service

C.

Public cloud

D.

Private cloud

Discussion
Page: 24 / 50
Title