Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by payton

Page: 19 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: payton
Question 76

Which of the following allows a switch to be divided into separate logical networks?

Options:

A.

VLAN

B.

SSL VPN

C.

NAT

D.

RADIUS

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 77

A company needs to support a 10Gbps throughput. Which of the following is the MINIMUM cable category that could be used?

Options:

A.

Cat 5

B.

Cat 5e

C.

Cat 6

D.

Cat 6a

Discussion
Question 78

A technician needs to install a printer on the network. Which of the following must the technician configure? (Select THREE).

Options:

A.

PCL

B.

Dots per inch

C.

Gateway

D.

Subnet mask

E.

MAC address

F.

MB

G.

IP address

Discussion
Question 79

A user calls the help desk lot assistance configuring an Android phone with a new NFC-enabled speaker that will be used for an upcoming conference call. The user was unable to direct the phone's audio to the NFC speaker. Which of the following sequences should the help desk technician walk the customer through to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Enable NFC on the speaker. Ensure the speaker is less than 33ft (10m) from the Android phone. On the phone's Bluetooth settings menu for Connected Devices, select Pair New Device. Tap to accept the connection to the speaker when the prompt is displayed on the phone's screen.

B.

Enable NFC and Bluetooth on the Android phone. From the Android phone's Bluetooth settings menu for Connected Devices, select the Previously Connected Devices option. Select a listed device that most closely matches the speaker. Tap lo accept the connection lo the speaker when the prompt is displayed on the phone's screen.

C.

Enable NFC and Bluetooth on the Android phone. Tap and hold the Android phone to the spot on the speaker where the NFC logo is displayed. Accept the connection to the speaker when the prompt is displayed on the phone's screen.

D.

Enable Wi-Fi on the speaker. Enable Wi-Fi on the Android phone. Tap and hold the Android phone to the spot on the speaker where the NFC logo is displayed. Accept the connection to the speaker when the prompt is displayed on the phone's screen.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$48  $119.99