Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by payton

Page: 19 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: payton
Question 76

An engineer is upgrading the power supply of a workstation to add a GPU. The current power supply is 380W, and the GPU is a six-pin power connector. Which of the following is the minimum power supply the engineer should install?

Options:

A.

400W

B.

450W

C.

500W

D.

550W

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 77

Which of the following environments can be set up to keep any device from communicating with a virtual machine over the network?

Options:

A.

Development

B.

Test

C.

Sandbox

D.

Cross-platform

Discussion
Question 78

Which of the following protocols can be used to securely access a remote network to troubleshoot various devices?

Options:

A.

FTP

B.

RDP

C.

SSH

D.

TFTP

Discussion
Question 79

A user's computer frequently freezes and requires multiple hard restarts to recover functionality. A technician confirms the hardware components have not been recently upgraded or replaced. Which of the following should the technician do first to troubleshoot the issue?

Options:

A.

Check the temperature of the CPU.

B.

Update the device driver.

C.

Read the event logs.

D.

Replace the power supply.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 50
Title