Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by zunaira

Page: 38 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: zunaira
Question 152

A user contacted the help desk about files that disappeared from a laptop. The technician discovered during troubleshooting that the drive was corrupt due to a possible mechanical failure, but the files were still readable. Which of the following actions did the technician take during troubleshooting?

(Select two).

Options:

A.

Checked S.M.A.R.T. information

B.

Made sure the replacement drive was compatible

C.

Ran CHKDSK

D.

Reseated the HDD connector

E.

Increased the page file size

F.

Updated the firmware

Discussion
Question 153

An internet service provider is delivering service through a copper medium with shared customer bandwidth. Which of the following services has most likely been installed?

Options:

A.

Fiber

B.

Cable

C.

NIC

D.

DSL

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 154

A technician is installing a network interface card in a desktop computer. Which of the following connectors should the technician use to connect the card to the computer's motherboard?

Options:

A.

PCle

B.

AGP

C.

USB

D.

IDE

Discussion
Question 155

A bank wants to leverage cloud computing but would like a cloud solution in which infrastructure is shared with businesses in the same industry. Which of the following cloud models would BEST address the bank's need?

Options:

A.

Private

B.

Hybrid

C.

Public

D.

Community

Discussion
Page: 38 / 50
Title