Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by zunaira

Page: 38 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: zunaira
Question 152

An end user needs to upgrade the hard drive on a laptop and wants one that is fast and shock resistant. Which of the following is the BEST option for this end user?

Options:

A.

Hybrid HHD/SSD

B.

5,400rpm HDD

C.

7,200rpm HDD

D.

NVMe SDD

Discussion
Question 153

A company would like to take advantage of the cost savings of cloud computing by only paying for the resources used. Which of the following will BEST address this need?

Options:

A.

Shared resources

B.

Rapid elasticity

C.

Metered utilization

D.

High availability

Discussion
Question 154

A user reports that a computer has a virus on it. Which of the following is the FIRST step the technician should take?

Options:

A.

Determine a plan of action to resolve the problem.

B.

Run antivirus software to remove the virus from the computer.

C.

Ask the user about the symptoms the computer is experiencing.

D.

Make a backup of the user's data on an external drive.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 155

A service technician replaced the gateway, and a user is now unable to access the SOHO wireless network. Which of the following steps should the technician take to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Assess the network cables for damage.

B.

Disable Bluetooth connections.

C.

Update the firmware.

D.

Check if the password and SSID are correct

Discussion
Page: 38 / 51
Title