Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by jadon

Page: 42 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: jadon
Question 168

A technician logs on to a PC and inserts an encrypted USB drive. When opening File Explorer, the technician cannot see the USB drive. Which of the following tools should the technician use to see all drives?

Options:

A.

DiskPart

B.

Diskmgmt

C.

Disk Cleanup

D.

BitLocker

Discussion
Question 169

A remote user reports connectivity issues with the local internet provider. Even after a technician reboots the modem supplied by the ISP. the issue persists. Which of the following would BEST establish the connection in minimal time?

Options:

A.

Radio frequency ISP

B.

Neighbor's Wi-Fi

C.

Mobile hotspot

D.

Fiber optic

Discussion
Question 170

Upon booting a workstation, a technician hears a distinct clicking sound after power is applied to the motherboard. Which of the following would MOST likely be the cause?

Options:

A.

RAID

B.

SSD

C.

S.M.A.R.T

D.

HDD

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 171

An office manager reports that a printer is experiencing performance issues. Printouts are smudging when they are handled, and. recently, whenever the manager tries to print oversized documents, the paper jams before anything is printed on it.

Questions 171

Options:

Discussion
Page: 42 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$40  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine