Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by jadon

Page: 42 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: jadon
Question 168

A technician unboxed a new computer, plugged it in to a UPS. and connected the requested peripherals. The computer lights and fans turn on, but the technician hears three loud, consecutive beeps during boot. Which of the following actions will remediate the issue?

Options:

A.

Replacing the power supply

B.

Replacing the UPS

C.

Changing the CMOS battery

D.

Reseating the RAM

Discussion
Question 169

A technician receives several error alerts on a server after an unexpected reboot. A message states that one or more disks are in a degraded state. When the technician advances to the next error message, it indicates the OS is missing. Which of the following are the MOST likely causes of these errors? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Missing drives in the OS

B.

RAID failure

C.

Bootable device not found

D.

Data loss

E.

Controller failure

F.

CMOS corruption

G.

TPM malfunction

Discussion
Question 170

A technician is upgrading a legacy wireless router for a home user. After installing the new router and configuring the SSID to be the same, none of the devices will connect to the network. Which of the following should the technician check NEXT?

Options:

A.

OHCP pool configuration

B.

MAC filtering list

C.

Wireless protocol settings

D.

ONS servers

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 171

A user submitted a support ticket that states all of the printouts from a laser printer appear to have double images imposed on them. A review of past printer support tickets shows that maintenance kit has not been installed in more than a year. Which of the following printer consumables is MOST likely causing the issue?

Options:

A.

Separation pad

B.

Transfer roller

C.

Ink cartridge

D.

Fuser

Discussion
Page: 42 / 50
Title