Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by amari

Page: 48 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: amari
Question 192

Recently, an organization received a number of spam emails that passed through the spam gateway. The emails contained generally the same information, but the sending domains were different. Which of the following solutions would BEST help mitigate the issue?

Options:

A.

Updating the keyword filtering

B.

Editing the sender policy framework

C.

Contacting the gateway vendor

D.

Verifying DMARC is enabled

Discussion
Question 193

Which of the following would be BEST reason to use a virtual machine as a sandbox?

Options:

A.

To test new software in a safe environment

B.

To increase the efficient use of computing resources

C.

To run multiple machines on the same hardware

D.

To have dedicated hardware for a single system

Discussion
Question 194

A technician needs to install a cost-effective storage device into a rackmount server that will be used as a VM host. This storage will be used for all VMs that run from the server. Which of the following should be used?

Options:

A.

Optical disk drive

B.

eMMC storage device

C.

15,000rpm drive

D.

RAID 10 array

Discussion
Question 195

A Wi-Fi mesh network has been optimized to eliminate poor coverage areas, yet users still experience decreased bandwidth and connectivity issues. Which of the following actions should the technician take NEXT?

Options:

A.

Relocate any large, dense, solid, and metal objects, such as mirrors and file cabinets, in the mesh network coverage area to the perimeter so that wireless reflections, absorptions, and occlusions are minimized.

B.

Use a Wi-Fi analyzer to determine whether the channel in use is overcrowded and to identify which channel the mesh network should use for best performance.

C.

Use the signal strength indicator on a mobile device to roam the coverage area and generate a heat map to isolate zones with weak signals.

D.

Turn off broadcasting of the SSID on the mesh network so that other networks cannot see it.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 48 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine