Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by casey

Page: 31 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: casey
Question 124

A team is having issues with paper jams on a printer that the team shares with other teams. The team that is having issues prints legal-sized documents, and the other teams print letter-sized documents. Which of the following is most likely the issue?

Options:

A.

Worn rollers

B.

Page orientation

C.

Tray settings

D.

Multipage misfeed

Discussion
Question 125

Which of the following wireless technologies would a company most likely implement for inventory management?

Options:

A.

NFC

B.

5G

C.

Bluetooth

D.

RFID

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 126

A restaurant calls the support line about its 3in (2.5cm) point-of-sale printer that is only printing fully black receipts. Which of the following should the technician check in order to resolve the issue? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Power supply

B.

Humidity

C.

Rollers

D.

Fuser

E.

Heating element

F.

Room temperature

Discussion
Question 127

A network technician needs to connect into the console of a switch. Which of the following connection types should the technician most likely utilize?

Options:

A.

Serial interface

B.

Bluetooth

C.

Near-field communication

D.

Port replicator

Discussion
Page: 31 / 50
Title