Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by casey

Page: 31 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: casey
Question 124

A user's desktop computer slows down after a few minutes of use, and the fans alternate between silent and very loud. Which of the following is MOST likely failing, therefore causing these symptoms?

Options:

A.

CPU fan

B.

Memory

C.

Power supply

D.

Hard drive

Discussion
Question 125

A technician needs to configure a printer for network communications Which of the following must the technician configure? (Select THREE).

Options:

A.

PCL

B.

Dots per Inch

C.

Gateway

D.

Subnet mask

E.

MAC address

F.

IMEI

G.

IP address

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 126

An administrator chose a shared-tenant model for a cloud deployment. Which of the following is the MOST likely reason the administrator chose this model?

Options:

A.

Cost savings

B.

Highly available

C.

Dedicated hardware

D.

Increased security

Discussion
Question 127

A technician is troubleshooting an issue involving lines appearing down copied pages, but printed pages sent directly to the copier render as intended. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

Empty imager drum

B.

Overheated system fuser

C.

Scratched scanner glass

D.

Third-party toner

Discussion
Page: 31 / 51
Title