Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by roy

Page: 20 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: roy
Question 80

After an IT department implements SSL redirection, users report being unable to access a random number generator opened within a web browser. Which of the following should a technician do first to troubleshoot this issue?

Options:

A.

Ensure that the computer supports secure socket communication.

B.

Report the affected user accounts to the IT department.

C.

Reset the web browser cache.

D.

Check to see whether the website is HTTPS enabled.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 81

A technician recently reinstalled a previously virtualized application directly to a user’s computer. Now, the application is not launching. Which of the following did the technician most likely do to cause this issue?

Options:

A.

Installed the software on the base operating system.

B.

Installed the wrong license type.

C.

Installed the application with administrator rights.

D.

Reset the user's application virtualization session.

Discussion
Question 82

A user is unable to browse any web pages. However, the user can ping the IP address 8.8.4.4. Which of the following is most likely causing the issue?

Options:

A.

The user does not have permission to viewthe website.

B.

The website is offline and not responding.

C.

The DNS settings are not configured on theuser's device.

D.

The DHCP server is not reachable from theuser's device.

Discussion
Question 83

Which of the following handles touch-screen operation on a mobile device?

Options:

A.

Stylus

B.

Liquid crystal display

C.

Processor

D.

Digitizer

Discussion
Page: 20 / 50
Title