Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by roscoe

Page: 25 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: roscoe
Question 100

A technician needs to assign an IP address to a Windows PC, but a network connection is unavailable. Which of the following tools would be best for the technician to use?

Options:

A.

DHCP

B.

TFTP

C.

APIPA

D.

DNS

Discussion
Question 101

Some keys on a user's laptop keyboard are sticking. Which of the following should the user use to clean the laptop keyboard?

Options:

A.

Antistatic cloth

B.

Compressed air

C.

Cleaning wipe

D.

Soap and water

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 102

A user's smartphone repeatedly loses the connection to a home Wi-Fi network. The user has already tried restarting the smartphone, rebooting the router, and resetting the smartphone's Wi-Fi network settings. Which of the following should the user do next to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Replace the router.

B.

Update the smartphone's OS.

C.

Switch the router to 5GHz.

D.

Check the range of the router.

Discussion
Question 103

Which of the following network devices is needed to direct packets to networks outside of the LAN?

Options:

A.

Hub

B.

Switch

C.

Router

D.

Bridge

Discussion
Page: 25 / 51
Title