Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by roscoe

Page: 25 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: roscoe
Question 100

A technician is working on a desktop PC and wants to verify its NIC is functional. Which of the following should the technician use?

Options:

A.

Cable tester

B.

Loopback Plug

C.

Toner probe

D.

Network tap

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 101

A technician needs to configure a printer for network communications Which of the following must the technician configure? (Select THREE).

Options:

A.

PCL

B.

Dots per Inch

C.

Gateway

D.

Subnet mask

E.

MAC address

F.

IMEI

G.

IP address

Discussion
Question 102

A help desk technician receives a ticket stating a printer has jammed several times today. The technician removes the jammed paper and notices the paper supply is low and the paper in the

tray is wrinkled. Which of the following MOST likely caused the paper jams?

Options:

A.

High latency

B.

Page orientation

C.

Driver mismatch

D.

Multipage misfeed

Discussion
Question 103

A service technician replaced the gateway, and a user is now unable to access the SOHO wireless network. Which of the following steps should the technician take to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Assess the network cables for damage.

B.

Disable Bluetooth connections.

C.

Update the firmware.

D.

Check if the password and SSID are correct

Discussion
Page: 25 / 50
Title