Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by roscoe

Page: 25 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: roscoe
Question 100

A technician needs to assign an IP address to a Windows PC, but a network connection is unavailable. Which of the following tools would be best for the technician to use?

Options:

A.

DHCP

B.

TFTP

C.

APIPA

D.

DNS

Discussion
Question 101

Some keys on a user's laptop keyboard are sticking. Which of the following should the user use to clean the laptop keyboard?

Options:

A.

Antistatic cloth

B.

Compressed air

C.

Cleaning wipe

D.

Soap and water

Discussion
Question 102

A user's smartphone repeatedly loses the connection to a home Wi-Fi network. The user has already tried restarting the smartphone, rebooting the router, and resetting the smartphone's Wi-Fi network settings. Which of the following should the user do next to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Replace the router.

B.

Update the smartphone's OS.

C.

Switch the router to 5GHz.

D.

Check the range of the router.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 103

Which of the following network devices is needed to direct packets to networks outside of the LAN?

Options:

A.

Hub

B.

Switch

C.

Router

D.

Bridge

Discussion
Page: 25 / 51
Title