Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by dulcie

Page: 8 / 51

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 684 Q&A's Shared By: dulcie
Question 32

A technician is designing a new laptop for a local construction company. Company employees will move the laptop around frequently and are likely to drop the laptop while working. Which of the following drives should the technician install to mitigate for potential damage?

Options:

A.

S.M.A.R.T

B.

SCSI

C.

RAID

D.

Solid-state

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 33

Which of the following server types can dynamically assign primary and secondary DNS?

Options:

A.

DHCP server

B.

Global catalog server

C.

Web server

D.

Name server

Discussion
Question 34

A technician is preparing a redesigned conference room for a presentation. The presenter connects a laptop to the LCD projector, but a "No input source" error message is displayed on the LCD projector's screen. However, the presentation is working on the laptop's LCD screen when in mirroring mode on the docking station. Which of the following troubleshooting steps should the technician take first?

Options:

A.

Replace the LCD projector.

B.

Reboot the laptop.

C.

Update the display drivers.

D.

Check the physical cabling.

Discussion
Question 35

A SOHO customer would like to purchase network hardware to enhance security. The hardware should perform stateful packet Inspection Which of the following would BEST address the customer's need?

Options:

A.

Switch

B.

Firewall

C.

Router

D.

Proxy

Discussion
Page: 8 / 51
Title