Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by dulcie

Page: 8 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: dulcie
Question 32

A technician is selling up a projector (or a videoconferencing system. When the user all empts to connect a laptop to the system, the system displays the following error message.

No source found

The user tries multiple cables and inputs on the projector. Which of the following should the user try NEXT?

Options:

A.

Check the bulb on the projector and replace it with a new one.

B.

Check the display settings on the computer and set them to extend/duplicate.

C.

Replace the projector with another known-good one and try again.

D.

Replace the video card on the machine that is plugged in to the projector, as it has gone bad.

Discussion
Question 33

A client wants to connect an external keyboard to an Android tablet. Which of the following connection types are appropriate for this task? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

DVI

B.

Infrared

C.

Lightning

D.

USB-C

E.

PS/2

F.

Bluetooth

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following is the MAXIMUM power PoE+ provides?

Options:

A.

15.4W

B.

30W

C.

60W

D.

95W

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 35

A technician is configuring a new CAD workstation that has four large hard drives. The workstation will be used to edit large, critical files, so the storage configuration should be both fast and redundant. Which of the following RAID levels BEST meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF