Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by kaya

Page: 14 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: kaya
Question 56

A company needs to secure remote user data with minimal interaction. Which of the following should the company do?

Options:

A.

Configure self-encryptinghardware.

B.

Update firewall rule sets.

C.

Enable BIOS passwords.

D.

Remove physical ROM drives.

Discussion
Question 57

When a user touches or swipes across an external touch screen, the image flickers but no input is registered on the presentation laptop. Atechnician verifies that the external touch screen appears free from physical damage. Which of the following should the technician do next?

Options:

A.

Reboot the LCD touch panel and laptop.

B.

Check the cables connecting to the laptop.

C.

Verify the correct input source is set on the laptop.

D.

Replace the laptop with a new device that is known to work.

OE.Inspect the LCD touch panel for dead pixels or burn-in.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 58

A user states that when docking a laptop, network drives are lost. However, when working wirelessly, network drives are present. While troubleshooting, a technician does not see any recent infrastructure changes and thinks the laptop has a bad network card. The technician orders a new laptop for the user and closes the ticket documenting the new laptop. After receiving the new laptop, the user still cannot access network drives when docked. Which of the following steps did the technician skip?

Options:

A.

Document findings, actions, and outcomes.

B.

Establish a theory of probably cause.

C.

Test the theory to determine cause.

D.

Establish a plan of action.

Discussion
Question 59

A company is deploying tablets to all branch offices. The company needs a way to set security settings and configure which applications can be installed on the tablets. Which of the following is the best way for the company to remotely perform these tasks?

Options:

A.

SSH

B.

RDP

C.

VPN

D.

MDM

Discussion
Page: 14 / 50
Title