Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by boris

Page: 46 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: boris
Question 184

In an agile project that is about 45% complete, most team members are siloed and lack an understanding of each other's work. What would have

most likely caused this communication breakdown?

Options:

A.

The sprint review meetings were not held regularly.

B.

The daily standup meetings were not consistently attended.

C.

The project manager failed to develop a communications management plan.

D.

The weekly project status reports were not published regularly.

Discussion
Question 185

A project manager is assigned to a project team midway through execution. Several dependencies are impacting the project, and the project manager feels the team is not adequately informed of the impacting changes.

What should the project manager do first?

Options:

A.

Convene an impact analysis meeting.

B.

Escalate the issue to the product owner.

C.

Consult the communications management plan.

D.

Review the stakeholder register.

Discussion
Question 186

A project team member informs the project manager that a stakeholder is contacting the team member to request status updates. The team member is being distracted by these repeated requests, which are interfering with the completion of assigned tasks.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Increase the frequency of updates given to this stakeholder.

B.

Inform the team member to stop sending any further updates to the stakeholder.

C.

Raise this issue to the project sponsor in the next project status review meeting.

D.

Review this stakeholder's communication requirements.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 187

In an agile project, the learn planned to complete 40 story points in an iteration, but only completed 30 story points. What is the schedule performance index (SPI)?

Options:

A.

30/40

B.

40/70

C.

30/70

D.

40/30

Discussion
Page: 46 / 127
Title