Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by corey

Page: 40 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: corey
Question 160

A third-party supplier demands payment for the services provided for a project. The agreement was that payment would be made after the organization receives payment from the client. The third-party supplier lacks the capital to meet their payroll and has informed the project manager that if they do not receive payment quickly, they will withdraw team members from the project.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Process a bank loan to pay the payroll of the third-party supplier.

B.

Reassign resources from other projects to pay the third-party supplier.

C.

Explain the third-party supplier situation to the client and request payment.

D.

Inform the client that the project must be delayed until payment is received.

Discussion
Question 161

A company has a transformation project in progress. During a planning session, several stakeholders are in constant disagreement and often use personal arguments to support their position. Team members are getting frustrated with the situation.

What should the project manager have done to avoid this situation?

Options:

A.

Established ground rules before the discussion had started.

B.

Asked stakeholders not to voice their opinions during the meeting.

C.

Invited a high-level sponsor to the meeting to reduce the level of disagreement.

D.

Reinforced that higher-level management has the decision power.

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 162

A new product is designed for a certain market. This product needs to adhere to the health and safety regulations for that region. What should the project manager do to ensure that the product complies with the regulations?

Options:

A.

Inform the design team to ensure compliance during the product design phase

B.

Inform the quality team that they need to ensure that the product is in compliance

C.

Ensure that compliance is explicitly mentioned in the relevant requirements

D.

Meet with the team and remind them of the compliance requirements

Discussion
Question 163

In a geographically distributed project team, the project team members continue to email status reports and update schedules after their weekly meeting discussions. However, the team is having difficulty tracking the changes and progress made.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Maintain a central repository of artifacts with a version control system.

B.

Maintain separate document control via regions to avoid discrepancies.

C.

Develop a document management software for version control.

D.

Facilitate training on version control and project artifacts,

Discussion
Page: 40 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449