Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMP Exam Questions and Answers by nolan

Page: 13 / 127

PMI PMP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Project Management Professional (2023 Version)
Exam Code: PMP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: Project-Management-Professional
Questions: 1702 Q&A's Shared By: nolan
Question 52

A team is finishing the third release to present to the stakeholder as part of a demonstration. The company that subcontracts the developers has communicated that there is a cash flow problem and the company will not be able to provide the same resources for the next iterations.

What should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Create a risk register to track the risks and request additional budget.

B.

Analyze the impact against the release plan if the blocker is not addressed.

C.

Work with the project owner to prioritize the product backlog.

D.

Escalate the situation to the project sponsor for a possible resolution.

Discussion
Question 53

A project team has established contracts for purchasing vehicles and construction services. In the middle of project execution, the team learns

that the vehicle supplier cannot deliver the vehicles. There is not enough time to find a new supplier without delaying the project.

Which action should the project manager take to procure the vehicles?

Options:

A.

Ask the technical team to revise the requirements, even if it requires extra budget.

B.

Arrange a meeting with the client to request additional time to find a new supplier.

C.

Review the existing service contracts to find an option to help procure the vehicles.

D.

Procure the vehicles from another supplier and report the change to the change control board (CCB) later.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 54

A high-performing team is involved in a project with a new domain. The team is unable to deliver as expected.

What should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Support the team in identifying the area of development and address the gap.

B.

Dissolve the team and include the team members in other existing teams.

C.

Identify the struggling team members and move them out of the team.

D.

Set up a clear expectation that the team is to deliver as in their previous projects.

Discussion
Question 55

An agile team is required to address a technical, complex requirement that has no visual deliverable to show the customer. What guidance should the product manager provide to improve the requirement development?

Options:

A.

Discuss this with the team and reprioritize the backlog to deliver maximum value by including a portion of the complex work.

B.

Reprioritize the product backlog by lowering the priority of the complex activity, so it will be worked on later in the project.

C.

Allow the team to focus and complete the complex work because it will reduce the risk of finding issues later in the project.

D.

Inform the customer that there will not be any deliverable due to the complexity involved in the requirement.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 127
Title
Questions
Posted

PMP
PDF

$139.65  $399

PMP Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

PMP PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599